Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Saw Stop and TOH

Tommy was using a Saw Stop on a job site... couldn't tell if it was a
cabinet or contractors model. Wonder if the Delta/Porter Cable thing fell
apart?

Posted to rec.woodworking

John:

cabinet or contractors model. Wonder if the Delta/Porter Cable thing fell
apart?

Well, they have been using Festool drills and routhers for sometime.
I did see the Sawstop. I'd imagine it's the contractor version.
They don't point out the safety feature of the saw tho.

HomeDepot and GMC trucks have been major sponsors these past two
years.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
Snip

Well, they have been using Festool drills and routhers for sometime.

All the more reason to watch. ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message

John:

cabinet or contractors model. Wonder if the Delta/Porter Cable thing fell
apart?

Well, they have been using Festool drills and routhers for sometime.
I did see the Sawstop. I'd imagine it's the contractor version.
They don't point out the safety feature of the saw tho.

HomeDepot and GMC trucks have been major sponsors these past two
years.

They obviously just picked up Stanley as a sponsor as well, Stanley tools,
clamps etc. are all over the place.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"DGDevin" wrote in message
m...

They obviously just picked up Stanley as a sponsor as well, Stanley tools,
clamps etc. are all over the place.

Yeah, the Stanley K-body style clamps are nice looking but looking at
pricing on the internet they are quite proud fo them.

Posted to rec.woodworking
2x4 2x4 is offline

On Dec 12, 10:10*pm, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:
Tommy was using a Saw Stop on a job site... couldn't tell if it was a
cabinet or contractors model. Wonder if the Delta/Porter Cable thing fell
apart?

The saws Tommy is using is a Contractor saw with an up graded 36"
square fence, Cast Iron Wings and the Job Site Cart.

outside stop cock doesn't stop water when turned. Clare UK diy 13 July 19th 09 06:37 PM
NEW SAW STOP WENT TU O D Woodworking 10 July 5th 07 04:21 AM
Saw Stop Joe Bemier Woodworking 58 July 27th 06 01:40 PM
non stop me nonstopeme.com Electronics Repair 0 April 17th 06 10:25 AM
DP depth stop / quill stop Gerald Ross Woodturning 3 December 28th 04 03:16 PM