Posted to rec.woodworking

Default David Marks is back on YouTube !

I helped David to do a presentation yesterday on some of his
furniture. It is not a very long production but is well worth
watching! If you like it, please comment on it and or rate it. His
YouTube presence will only grow if he gets lots of high ratings and
comments. Also, forwarding this to other woodworkers will help him
out immensely. His television program is no longer being aired in the
U.S. but I intend to help him produce programs for YouTube. You will
not be disappointed and future educational clips will be of great
value.

There is another set of clips on different woods that is being edited
at this time and will also be available soon.

Click on the link to check out the most recent video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNPED...eature=related

Thanks,

Blair
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 11:59:04 -0800 (PST), the infamous Blair Glenn
scrawled the following:

I helped David to do a presentation yesterday on some of his
furniture. It is not a very long production but is well worth
watching! If you like it, please comment on it and or rate it. His
YouTube presence will only grow if he gets lots of high ratings and
comments.

Will do, absolutely!

Also, forwarding this to other woodworkers will help him
out immensely. His television program is no longer being aired in the
U.S. but I intend to help him produce programs for YouTube. You will
not be disappointed and future educational clips will be of great
value.

There is another set of clips on different woods that is being edited
at this time and will also be available soon.

Click on the link to check out the most recent video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNPED...eature=related

Thanks,

Blair

No, thank YOU, Blair. We love David Marks here.

--
Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas
to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label

WoodWorks with David Marks Ogee Woodworking 12 December 18th 06 04:49 PM
a David Marks tool DADGAD Woodworking 2 September 20th 05 04:24 AM
My observation David Marks David Woodworking 39 May 27th 05 11:01 PM
Krenov on David Marks Kevin Craig Woodworking 20 May 18th 05 08:57 PM
David Marks Tom Watson Woodworking 45 January 20th 05 08:10 PM