Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bandsaw Magic

Not exactly a poster boy for safety though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXW55S4X9zo

(Seen on Wreck.Metalheads)

I'd hate to pay that company's insurance payments. I was cringing all
the way through that, waiting for the thumb to fall off with the cut
wood...

--
STOP LIVING LIKE VEAL
-----------------------
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
Not exactly a poster boy for safety though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXW55S4X9zo

(Seen on Wreck.Metalheads)

I'd hate to pay that company's insurance payments. I was cringing all
the way through that, waiting for the thumb to fall off with the cut
wood...

Kinda leaves you breathless ...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 3, 8:35*pm, "Lobby Dosser" wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Not exactly a poster boy for safety though.

I have seen guys freehand the lettered desk signs, at craft shows,
about that fast. But they were working from sketches on the wood. I
didn't see that here. I suspect he has done this a thousand times but
still very impressive.

And I'm pretty sure he still had all ten digits.

RonB
Posted to rec.woodworking

"RonB" wrote in message
On Jan 3, 8:35 pm, "Lobby Dosser" wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Not exactly a poster boy for safety though.

I have seen guys freehand the lettered desk signs, at craft shows,
about that fast. But they were working from sketches on the wood. I
didn't see that here. I suspect he has done this a thousand times but
still very impressive.

And I'm pretty sure he still had all ten digits.

RonB

Magic Mitre? The Medway Handyman UK diy 19 November 9th 08 04:20 PM
Magic Smoke AndrewV Metalworking 6 September 29th 07 01:11 AM
The magic of RS [email protected] Woodworking 0 September 28th 07 02:53 AM
TuffTooth vs Timber Wolf bandsaw bandsaw comparision Paul Currie Woodworking 0 January 30th 06 11:17 PM
4 x 6 bandsaw motor magic smoke David Billington Metalworking 4 March 9th 05 12:51 AM