Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Magic Mitre?

If this works half as well as it seems to its brilliant.
http://www.magicmitre.co.uk/the-product/

Some badly made, but interesting videos here
http://www.magicmitre.co.uk/top-tips/assembly/

Anyone got one/used one?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
If this works half as well as it seems to its brilliant.
http://www.magicmitre.co.uk/the-product/

Some badly made, but interesting videos here
http://www.magicmitre.co.uk/top-tips/assembly/

Anyone got one/used one?

Dave - The Medway Handyman

I wouldn't be without mine. Bought it off one of those Sales TV Channel
places. Great piece of kit to get the joints rights on trunking Etc. And
you don't have to think to do it. Set the little template, lock it in
position around the angle. Set the box to the template, insert material to
be cut and start sawing along the saw guide. It is that easy.

I would recommend getting one if you have a need for it. Although I got
mine for one job with a load of box cutting, it has done cornice, skirt,
trunk (loads of it) and lots, lots, lots more stuff. Get one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
If this works half as well as it seems to its brilliant.
http://www.magicmitre.co.uk/the-product/

looks good, but i wouldent buy it because of the word magic,

bloody hate it when companies use that word (hard for me to walk past all
thos damn jml tv's in shops where everything they sell is soddin magic)

magic is fake... tricks to make it look real, so to me any item with the
word magic in it is also just a trick to make it look good..... yes watching
paul bloody daniels as a kid has mentaly scared me, hence my loathing of the
word magic.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Medway
Handyman wrote
If this works half as well as it seems to its brilliant.
http://www.magicmitre.co.uk/the-product/

Some badly made, but interesting videos here
http://www.magicmitre.co.uk/top-tips/assembly/

Anyone got one/used one?

Demonstrated on QVC every time I channel hopped. It seemed to do the job
however the people demonstrating these things always make it look easy
and never have real world cases where the plaster curves outwards by
half an inch at the ceiling!

--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

gazz wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
If this works half as well as it seems to its brilliant.
http://www.magicmitre.co.uk/the-product/

looks good, but i wouldent buy it because of the word magic,

bloody hate it when companies use that word (hard for me to walk past
all thos damn jml tv's in shops where everything they sell is soddin
magic)
magic is fake... tricks to make it look real, so to me any item with
the word magic in it is also just a trick to make it look good.....
yes watching paul bloody daniels as a kid has mentaly scared me,
hence my loathing of the word magic.

You wouldn't like my alter ego then....

http://www.close-up-magician.me.uk/

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

gazz wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
If this works half as well as it seems to its brilliant.
http://www.magicmitre.co.uk/the-product/

looks good, but i wouldent buy it because of the word magic,

bloody hate it when companies use that word (hard for me to walk past
all thos damn jml tv's in shops where everything they sell is soddin
magic)
magic is fake... tricks to make it look real, so to me any item with
the word magic in it is also just a trick to make it look good.....
yes watching paul bloody daniels as a kid has mentaly scared me,
hence my loathing of the word magic.

You wouldn't like my alter ego then....

http://www.close-up-magician.me.uk/

Dave - The Medway Handyman

Now that's Magic. :-) I bet a lot of people think you're reading their
minds when they want repairs done as well. LOL

Posted to uk.d-i-y

om...

gazz wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
If this works half as well as it seems to its brilliant.
http://www.magicmitre.co.uk/the-product/

looks good, but i wouldent buy it because of the word magic,

bloody hate it when companies use that word (hard for me to walk past
all thos damn jml tv's in shops where everything they sell is soddin
magic)
magic is fake... tricks to make it look real, so to me any item with
the word magic in it is also just a trick to make it look good.....
yes watching paul bloody daniels as a kid has mentaly scared me,
hence my loathing of the word magic.

You wouldn't like my alter ego then....

http://www.close-up-magician.me.uk/

Dave - The Medway Handyman

Now that's Magic. :-) I bet a lot of people think you're reading their
minds when they want repairs done as well. LOL

Thats a phyciatrist job,magicians are illusionist. :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

You wouldn't like my alter ego then....

http://www.close-up-magician.me.uk/

Is that really you?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

R D S wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

You wouldn't like my alter ego then....

http://www.close-up-magician.me.uk/

Is that really you?

Pictures are a little out of date as I've semi retired from the magic scene,
but yes its me.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
R D S wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

You wouldn't like my alter ego then....

http://www.close-up-magician.me.uk/

Is that really you?

Pictures are a little out of date as I've semi retired from the magic scene,
but yes its me.

but with more hair ...?

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
R D S wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
You wouldn't like my alter ego then....

http://www.close-up-magician.me.uk/

Is that really you?

Pictures are a little out of date as I've semi retired from the magic scene,
but yes its me.

Well I would like the chance to make you some more flattering specs.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , The
Medway Handyman writes
R D S wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

You wouldn't like my alter ego then....

http://www.close-up-magician.me.uk/

Is that really you?

Pictures are a little out of date as I've semi retired from the
magic scene, but yes its me.

but with more hair ...?

Alas yes :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

R D S wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
R D S wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
You wouldn't like my alter ego then....

http://www.close-up-magician.me.uk/
Is that really you?

Pictures are a little out of date as I've semi retired from the
magic scene, but yes its me.

Well I would like the chance to make you some more flattering specs.

Haven't had those for years, the photos are old as I said.

Are you an optician then? I've just ordered some new specs from Glasses
Direct.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
geoff wrote:
In message , The
Medway Handyman writes
R D S wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

You wouldn't like my alter ego then....

http://www.close-up-magician.me.uk/

Is that really you?

Pictures are a little out of date as I've semi retired from the
magic scene, but yes its me.

but with more hair ...?

Alas yes :-)

Dave - The Medway Handyman

My hair stopped at 5 foot 7 inches and I continued on up to 5 foot 9 and a
half, so we all grow through it eventually. :-)

I used to be called myself Mr Magic. But that was for electrical
installations. Although, I can make a plate of biscuits disappear before
your eyes.

Don't you still get asked if you'd do a corporate gig or two a year? I
love magic tricks.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

BigWallop wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
geoff wrote:
In message , The
Medway Handyman writes
R D S wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

You wouldn't like my alter ego then....

http://www.close-up-magician.me.uk/

Is that really you?

Pictures are a little out of date as I've semi retired from the
magic scene, but yes its me.

but with more hair ...?

Alas yes :-)

Dave - The Medway Handyman

My hair stopped at 5 foot 7 inches and I continued on up to 5 foot 9
and a half, so we all grow through it eventually. :-)

I used to be called myself Mr Magic. But that was for electrical
installations. Although, I can make a plate of biscuits disappear
before your eyes.

Don't you still get asked if you'd do a corporate gig or two a year?

Yes, I do the odd corporate gig for previous clients, a few wedding
receptions & private parties by reccomendation, but nothing like as much as
I used to do.

I love magic tricks.

Glad to hear it - although we prefer to call them 'effects' :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
geoff wrote:
Pictures are a little out of date as I've semi retired from the
magic scene, but yes its me.

but with more hair ...?

and sticky stuff on the right thumb?

Who dear, me dear, sticky stuff dear, no dear. How very dare you!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
geoff wrote:
In message , The
Medway Handyman writes
R D S wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

You wouldn't like my alter ego then....

http://www.close-up-magician.me.uk/

Is that really you?

Pictures are a little out of date as I've semi retired from the
magic scene, but yes its me.

but with more hair ...?

Alas yes :-)

I am just going to go grey not bald

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

BigWallop wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
geoff wrote:
In message , The
Medway Handyman writes
R D S wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

[...]

It's magic. I still believe you can pull matter out of the air and turn it
into a bunny rabbit. :-)

Nice to hear you still have an audience. We are loosing the power of
illusion today. Kids, and grown ups, are more concerned with how to get
their next fix of violence and fear, instead of relaxing and enjoying the
power of magic.

Like the parrot said to the magician when the titanic sank "OK, the rest of
your tricks were rubbish, but that one where you make the ship disappear.
Fantastic" :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
om...

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
geoff wrote:
In message , The
Medway Handyman writes
R D S wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

You wouldn't like my alter ego then....

http://www.close-up-magician.me.uk/

Is that really you?

Pictures are a little out of date as I've semi retired from the
magic scene, but yes its me.

but with more hair ...?

Alas yes :-)

I am just going to go grey not bald

Adam

Men who go bald at the front of their head, are good thinkers. Men who go
bald at the back of their head, are good lovers. Men who go bald from front
to back of their head, think they are good lovers. :-)

Going silver haired is natures way of keeping us safe at night. You can't
miss a reflective head of grey hair at night, when you shine a torch on it.
:-)

Magic toolbox SteveB Metalworking 24 October 26th 08 02:38 PM
The magic of RS [email protected] Woodworking 0 September 28th 07 02:53 AM
Magic eye on shredder [email protected] UK diy 25 July 16th 07 09:38 PM
magic diagnostic box Bruce Esquibel Electronics Repair 9 April 17th 06 04:17 PM
Magic Moulder Rumpty Woodworking 5 March 1st 05 04:19 PM