Rumpty

Default Magic Moulder

Has anyone tried the Magic Moulder?

http://www.woodtechtooling.com/Magic...ic_molder.html

--

Rumpty

Yes!!!! I have had one for a couple of years now and I have used it
several times. Well worth the money. Very high quality and I like
they way the knives change so easy and they lock down tight and secure.
I have made a lot of moulding and I am very pleased with the cut and
finish.

Mike from American Sycamore
www.americansycamoreretreat.com

Woodcrafter

http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/rev...agicmolder.htm

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor,
Online Tool Reviews
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Over 70 woodworking product reviews online!
Latest 6 Reviews:
- Incra V27 Miter Gauge
- GMC BJ110 Biscuit Joiner
- Karcher NT361 Dust Extractor
- Ozito Electronic Ear Muffs
- Festool TDK Cordless Drills
- Jorgensen Cabinet Master Clamps

Dan Valleskey

I didn't use it, but I saw some scrap that had run through a Magic
Moulder. I was impressed with the surface finish and the quality of
the cut.

-Dan V.

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:19:42 -0500, "Rumpty" wrote:

Has anyone tried the Magic Moulder?

http://www.woodtechtooling.com/Magic...ic_molder.html

News

Wow --- I have a Craftsman molder set that I bought about 30 years ago (and
still have never used). It could be the twin to this thing, and I think I
only paid about $50 for it!

Bob Gruber

"Rumpty" wrote in message
Has anyone tried the Magic Moulder?

http://www.woodtechtooling.com/Magic...ic_molder.html

--

Rumpty

GerryG

I don't really think so. I have a Craftsman molder about 25 years old, and
have used it many times. It took me two days to grind and sharpen the cutters,
with a keyed jig to make them uniform. Before that it was terrible. It's
worked out fairly well, but isn't used often. Some years ago I compared it to
the Magic Molder, and concluded the latter was of much higher quality and
better design. I just didn't have enough usage to justify the change, and that
wasn't available when I bought mine.
GerryG

"Rumpty" wrote in message
Has anyone tried the Magic Moulder?

http://www.woodtechtooling.com/Magic...ic_molder.html

--

Rumpty

Re. Rotary phase converters - magic or myths Robert Swinney Metalworking 141 September 19th 04 08:07 AM
Magic Wand Rack charlie b Woodworking 1 August 24th 04 08:25 AM
Kids Project - Magic Wands charlie b Woodworking 3 August 19th 04 12:14 PM
Harry Potter Magic Wands + Scraps + Kids = FUN charlie b Woodworking 7 August 11th 04 08:37 PM
philps magic vox 2 fax repair Christopher Conti Electronics Repair 0 October 18th 03 04:16 PM