Posted to uk.d-i-y
BigWallop[_2_] BigWallop[_2_] is offline

Default Magic Mitre?

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
If this works half as well as it seems to its brilliant.
http://www.magicmitre.co.uk/the-product/

Some badly made, but interesting videos here
http://www.magicmitre.co.uk/top-tips/assembly/

Anyone got one/used one?

Dave - The Medway Handyman

I wouldn't be without mine. Bought it off one of those Sales TV Channel
places. Great piece of kit to get the joints rights on trunking Etc. And
you don't have to think to do it. Set the little template, lock it in
position around the angle. Set the box to the template, insert material to
be cut and start sawing along the saw guide. It is that easy.

I would recommend getting one if you have a need for it. Although I got
mine for one job with a load of box cutting, it has done cornice, skirt,
trunk (loads of it) and lots, lots, lots more stuff. Get one.