Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Magic Mitre?

"BigWallop" wrote in message
om...

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
gazz wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
If this works half as well as it seems to its brilliant.
http://www.magicmitre.co.uk/the-product/

looks good, but i wouldent buy it because of the word magic,

bloody hate it when companies use that word (hard for me to walk past
all thos damn jml tv's in shops where everything they sell is soddin
magic)
magic is fake... tricks to make it look real, so to me any item with
the word magic in it is also just a trick to make it look good.....
yes watching paul bloody daniels as a kid has mentaly scared me,
hence my loathing of the word magic.

You wouldn't like my alter ego then....

http://www.close-up-magician.me.uk/

Dave - The Medway Handyman

Now that's Magic. :-) I bet a lot of people think you're reading their
minds when they want repairs done as well. LOL

Thats a phyciatrist job,magicians are illusionist. :-)