Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Fired Up, Ready To Go

On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 09:13:33 -0500, Jack Stein
wrote:
I'm supposed to keep track of your freaking aliases? You're not just an
overt hypocrite, but a pompous overt hypocrite!

Obviously, you're an asshole and you like being an asshole.
So be it.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Fired Up, Ready To Go

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:32:04 -0400, the infamous "Ed Pawlowski"
scrawled the following:

"tom" wrote in message
On Sep 13, 12:38 am, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
Let the debate begin.

Lew

Forgive me. Which debate? Tom

Jet vs. Delta

They're both made by the Chinese in the Red Dragon Egg Noodle and
Machine Tool Company. The difference is in paint color and decals.

---
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:59:39 GMT, the infamous "Lew Hodgett"
scrawled the following:

"DGDevin" wrote:

What's puzzling is why he waited all summer, why he let the baboons
(and their handlers) tear up the place. Now many people have been
scared spitless and the spineless clowns in Congress (whose first
priority is always re-election) are afraid to go toe-to-toe with the
various industry lobbies that want things to stay just as they are.
Considering what a tight ship they ran during the campaign it's
surprising that the administration has let this get as out of
control as it has.

There will be no Republican support for an Obama plan.

There was an election last November, the people spoke, so get on with
the job.

With majorities in both the house and the senate, why are the Dems
interested in bipartisan support?

Must be some reason.

But then again, I'm not a politican.

Hey, if you wanted to be held entirely liable for the travesty that
they call the Healthcare Bill, you'd do it without bipartisan support.
Democrats aren't that dumb (sometimes), so they'll share the wealth,
as it were.

I still wish we'd been able to elect Perot in '92...

---
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 20:40:45 -0400, the infamous Phisherman
scrawled the following:

Sure, for starters how about reducing the deficit? Balance the
budget? Stop printing money? Following the Constitution? Lots of
things can be done without spending our children's money.

"Children's", Hell! They've already dug us deep enough to pass the
debt down to our great, great, great, great grandchildren now,
_before_ the Great Health Debacle.

---

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:03:04 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:32:04 -0400, the infamous "Ed Pawlowski"
scrawled the following:

You're responding to a post from Sept 13th? Six weeks ago? And I
thought I was slowing down :-).

Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:03:04 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:32:04 -0400, the infamous "Ed Pawlowski"
scrawled the following:

You're responding to a post from Sept 13th? Six weeks ago? And I
thought I was slowing down :-).

He's a slow reader and a fast thinker.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

After all is said and done, usually
more is said than done.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 12:52:27 -0400, the infamous Gerald Ross
scrawled the following:

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:03:04 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:32:04 -0400, the infamous "Ed Pawlowski"
scrawled the following:

You're responding to a post from Sept 13th? Six weeks ago? And I
thought I was slowing down :-).

He's a slow reader and a fast thinker.

polishes fingernails on non-plaid chest Ayup. And I'm still going
through the fourteen+ thousand messages I DLed to catch up to youse
guys.

---
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
--John Wayne (1907 - 1979)

ready mix TMC UK diy 8 February 21st 08 10:13 PM
I will be always ready to help you. trydream UK diy 3 December 3rd 06 07:07 PM
Ok, Ready! Here I go! John Moorhead Woodworking 3 March 7th 05 07:45 PM
OT - Why I got fired Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 0 March 1st 05 03:20 AM