Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Fired Up, Ready To Go

wrote:
On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 10:40:23 -0500, Jack Stein
wrote:

Both HeyBub and myself post plenty of on topic stuff in this conference.
I keep all posts for 2 weeks here, and you haven't posted anything
other than off topic, vitriolic attacks. Not one post, not one word.
Now I'm feeling like I've responded to a troll...

Did you notice by chance that 'sweetnothing' posts have only been the
past several days?

I noticed you only posted in this thread in the last 2 weeks, and that
each and every post was a vitriolic attack, some with profanity, making
you an overt hypocrite.

Normally, my woodworking related posts are under a
different alias because of an ISP difficulty. And, they are
woodworking related.

I'm supposed to keep track of your freaking aliases? You're not just an
overt hypocrite, but a pompous overt hypocrite!

But, I don't have to explain myself to you.

You don't have to explain yourself, dispense your vitriolic attacks, use
aliases, or even have to be here. It's all up to you. Besides, nobody
asked you to explain yourself, you chose to do that all by yerself.

--
Jack
Got Change: The Individual ======== The Collective!