Posted to rec.woodworking

Default junk

Can't we talk about summer dresses again?

cm

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
junkl

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 3, 7:00*pm, "cm" wrote:
Can't we talk about summer dresses again?

cm

Link please...

Posted to rec.woodworking

OK linky
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/08...-summer-dress/

cm

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Jun 3, 7:00 pm, "cm" wrote:
Can't we talk about summer dresses again?

cm

Link please...

Posted to rec.woodworking

Another
http://img214.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_220lo.jpg

cm
"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Jun 3, 7:00 pm, "cm" wrote:
Can't we talk about summer dresses again?

cm

Link please...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 3, 10:30*pm, "cm" wrote:
Anotherhttp://img214.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=91268_Meagan_Good2_123_220...

cm"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Jun 3, 7:00 pm, "cm" wrote:

Can't we talk about summer dresses again?

cm

Link please...

Whoa!

How's about this purty little number?
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/200...ssica_alba.jpg

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote:

Link please...

Just for you lad:

www.xvideos.com

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 3, 11:00*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote:
Link please...

Just for you lad:

www.xvideos.com

Lew

It's going to take hours to find a summer dress in all those videos.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote:

It's going to take hours to find a summer dress in all those videos.

Somehow I think you are up to the task.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

cm"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Jun 3, 7:00 pm, "cm" wrote:

Can't we talk about summer dresses again?
cm

Link please...

Whoa!

How's about this purty little number?
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/200...ssica_alba.jpg

Naaaah. Ma Kettle. Now that's a real woman.
:-)
dipsy doodle
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 3, 11:07*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote:
It's going to take hours to find a summer dress in all those videos.

Somehow I think you are up to the task.

Lew

Sorry, never quite developed a taste for ****ing off my natural
desires. That's like going to a chicken joint and watching all the
chickens go around and around on the spit while you're dying of
hunger.
6 pounds of make-up and silicon tits just doesn't do it for me. Maybe
those gushing, plastic douchebags do okay at a republican convention,
but do nothing for me.
Maybe a scottish lass prancing through the heather with a wind-blown
sheer dress clinging to her curves, or a swiss maiden, bent over in
her garden plucking edelweiss, knowing that if you ran your hand up
her skirt, you'd encounter something that would be like a young colt
nibbling a sugar cube from your hand.
or http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...ergirlslq2.jpg

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Maybe a scottish lass prancing through the heather with a wind-blown
sheer dress clinging to her curves, or a swiss maiden, bent over in
her garden plucking edelweiss, knowing that if you ran your hand up
her skirt, you'd encounter something that would be like a young colt
nibbling a sugar cube from your hand.
or http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...ergirlslq2.jpg

R,

You are truly brilliant.

cm

Posted to rec.woodworking

cm wrote:
"Maybe a scottish lass prancing through the heather with a wind-blown
sheer dress clinging to her curves, or a swiss maiden, bent over in
her garden plucking edelweiss, knowing that if you ran your hand up
her skirt, you'd encounter something that would be like a young colt
nibbling a sugar cube from your hand.
or http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...ergirlslq2.jpg

R,

You are truly brilliant.

cm

I've been rereading that paragraph for the last 10 minutes... I'm
totally NOT getting any work done because of it. :-)

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/

junk basilisk Woodworking 31 June 6th 09 09:50 PM
junk Lew Hodgett[_4_] Woodworking 1 June 3rd 09 09:00 PM
Other mans junk is another... George UK diy 50 September 21st 07 03:52 AM
wife wants to junk them Mark Modrall Electronics Repair 21 September 22nd 06 11:13 PM
Jet...Junk? Oregon Woodworking 49 March 9th 04 10:26 PM