DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   junk (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/279669-re-junk.html)

cm[_2_] June 4th 09 12:00 AM

junk

Can't we talk about summer dresses again?

cm

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
junkl

Robatoy[_2_] June 4th 09 12:17 AM

junk

On Jun 3, 7:00*pm, "cm" wrote:
Can't we talk about summer dresses again?

cm

Link please...

cm[_2_] June 4th 09 03:26 AM

junk

OK linky
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/08...-summer-dress/

cm

cm[_2_] June 4th 09 03:30 AM

junk

Another
http://img214.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_220lo.jpg

cm

Robatoy[_2_] June 4th 09 03:42 AM

junk

On Jun 3, 10:30*pm, "cm" wrote:
Anotherhttp://img214.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=91268_Meagan_Good2_123_220...

cm"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Jun 3, 7:00 pm, "cm" wrote:

Can't we talk about summer dresses again?

cm

Link please...

Whoa!

How's about this purty little number?
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/200...ssica_alba.jpg

Lew Hodgett[_4_] June 4th 09 04:00 AM

junk

"Robatoy" wrote:

Link please...

Just for you lad:

www.xvideos.com

Lew

Robatoy[_2_] June 4th 09 04:01 AM

junk

On Jun 3, 11:00*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote:
Link please...

Just for you lad:

www.xvideos.com

Lew

It's going to take hours to find a summer dress in all those videos.

Lew Hodgett[_4_] June 4th 09 04:07 AM

junk

"Robatoy" wrote:

It's going to take hours to find a summer dress in all those videos.

Somehow I think you are up to the task.

Lew

jo4hn June 4th 09 04:45 AM

junk

cm"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Jun 3, 7:00 pm, "cm" wrote:

Can't we talk about summer dresses again?
cm

Link please...

Whoa!

How's about this purty little number?
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/200...ssica_alba.jpg

Naaaah. Ma Kettle. Now that's a real woman.
:-)
dipsy doodle

Robatoy[_2_] June 4th 09 02:47 PM

junk

On Jun 3, 11:07*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote:
It's going to take hours to find a summer dress in all those videos.

Somehow I think you are up to the task.

Lew

Sorry, never quite developed a taste for ****ing off my natural
desires. That's like going to a chicken joint and watching all the
chickens go around and around on the spit while you're dying of
hunger.
6 pounds of make-up and silicon tits just doesn't do it for me. Maybe
those gushing, plastic douchebags do okay at a republican convention,
but do nothing for me.
Maybe a scottish lass prancing through the heather with a wind-blown
sheer dress clinging to her curves, or a swiss maiden, bent over in
her garden plucking edelweiss, knowing that if you ran your hand up
her skirt, you'd encounter something that would be like a young colt
nibbling a sugar cube from your hand.
or http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...ergirlslq2.jpg

cm[_2_] June 4th 09 03:37 PM

junk

"Maybe a scottish lass prancing through the heather with a wind-blown
sheer dress clinging to her curves, or a swiss maiden, bent over in
her garden plucking edelweiss, knowing that if you ran your hand up
her skirt, you'd encounter something that would be like a young colt
nibbling a sugar cube from your hand.
or http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...ergirlslq2.jpg

R,

You are truly brilliant.

cm

Steve Turner June 4th 09 04:03 PM

junk

cm wrote:
"Maybe a scottish lass prancing through the heather with a wind-blown
sheer dress clinging to her curves, or a swiss maiden, bent over in
her garden plucking edelweiss, knowing that if you ran your hand up
her skirt, you'd encounter something that would be like a young colt
nibbling a sugar cube from your hand.
or http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...ergirlslq2.jpg

R,

You are truly brilliant.

cm

I've been rereading that paragraph for the last 10 minutes... I'm
totally NOT getting any work done because of it. :-)

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/