Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Book: Creating Your Own Woodshop

I got my copies yesterday. I need more so I can send signed copies to
all those who helped.

I'm very happy with the book. PW Books did a great job.

Quick quesiton. Mike Girouard out of W. Sussex, Great Britain: I'd
like to send him a book, but I have lost his email address and never
had his physical address.

If he reads this, he should email me at charliediy at gmail dot com.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Charlie,

I'm the editor our our woodworking club's newsletter. If there
is any promotional material like a review or images, please
send them my way and I'll put it into the newsletter. I'm
searching for content all the time.

MJM
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 11, 1:52*pm, MJWallace wrote:
Charlie,

I'm the editor our our woodworking club's newsletter. If there
is any promotional material like a review or images, please
send them my way and I'll put it into the newsletter. I'm
searching for content all the time.

MJM

MJM,

Email me your address and I'll pass it along to my editor. I don't
know if he'll send a review copy, but it could happen. He has the
marketing material.

Thanks, Charlie
Posted to rec.woodworking

Charlie:

Email me your address and I'll pass it along to my editor. I don't
know if he'll send a review copy, but it could happen. He has the
marketing material.

Thanks, Charlie

The email is my message header.

Thanks,

MJM

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 11, 4:33*pm, MJWallace wrote:
Charlie:

Email me your address and I'll pass it along to my editor. I don't
know if he'll send a review copy, but it could happen. He has the
marketing material.

Thanks, Charlie

The email is my message header.

Thanks,

MJM

I passed it along, but I havent' heard from him in several days. He's
a guy that usually responds with minutes or hours.

I hope he's just out of the office on business or pleasure!

woodshop not Chigger Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 September 7th 08 12:50 AM
Book Review - Woodshop Lust charlie b[_2_] Woodworking 2 April 19th 08 02:02 PM
Woodshop Accidents k Woodworking 28 November 1st 07 08:35 AM
Woodshop in my Basement [email protected] Woodworking 25 January 19th 06 07:43 PM
Woodshop for less than $1,000?? [email protected] Woodworking 24 December 13th 05 04:36 PM