jegan

Default "Free" Mobile Base for Delta X5 Unisaw

I'm looking at the Delta X5 Unisaw (36-L31X-U50). According to
Delta's web site you can get the Mobile Base for free. What I can't
figure out is if they mean the entire mobile base that also covers the
(right side) extension table or a mobile base that just covers the saw
itself. Based on the picture I saw it sure looks like just the saw.
I have tried to get this information out of Delta but they haven't
responded.

Anyone know? If they aren't providing the entire mobile base to cover
the saw and extension table what other part(s) do I need to get the
entire thing mobile?

Thanks,
Jim Egan
FMB

When you get home with the pallet of boxes, open the biggest one (the saw)
and take out the paperwork. Mine showed the model # of the full width base.
I'm waiting for mine, just bought the same saw except with the Bies fence.
After I run the elect circuit and get the base, I'll set up the saw. )

FMB
(only one B in FMB)

"jegan" wrote in message
om...
I'm looking at the Delta X5 Unisaw (36-L31X-U50). According to
Delta's web site you can get the Mobile Base for free. What I can't
figure out is if they mean the entire mobile base that also covers the
(right side) extension table or a mobile base that just covers the saw
itself. Based on the picture I saw it sure looks like just the saw.
I have tried to get this information out of Delta but they haven't
responded.

Anyone know? If they aren't providing the entire mobile base to cover
the saw and extension table what other part(s) do I need to get the
entire thing mobile?

Thanks,
Jim Egan

Swingman

"jegan" wrote in message

Anyone know? If they aren't providing the entire mobile base to cover
the saw and extension table what other part(s) do I need to get the
entire thing mobile?

In the past, the Unisaw comes with the mobile base for both if it is
advertised as having an extension table.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/23/04

Guy LaRochelle

Jim,

My understanding is that it is for both the extension and the unisaw. I
could tell you for sure if I could just revieve mine............I've been
waiting about 6 weeks now. Regards. -Guy

"jegan" wrote in message
om...
I'm looking at the Delta X5 Unisaw (36-L31X-U50). According to
Delta's web site you can get the Mobile Base for free. What I can't
figure out is if they mean the entire mobile base that also covers the
(right side) extension table or a mobile base that just covers the saw
itself. Based on the picture I saw it sure looks like just the saw.
I have tried to get this information out of Delta but they haven't
responded.

Anyone know? If they aren't providing the entire mobile base to cover
the saw and extension table what other part(s) do I need to get the
entire thing mobile?

Thanks,
Jim Egan

jegan

You guys are right on. I finally received a response from Delta and
the confirmed that the mobile base will be for both the saw and the
extension table.

Thanks,
Jim