FMB

Default "Free" Mobile Base for Delta X5 Unisaw

When you get home with the pallet of boxes, open the biggest one (the saw)
and take out the paperwork. Mine showed the model # of the full width base.
I'm waiting for mine, just bought the same saw except with the Bies fence.
After I run the elect circuit and get the base, I'll set up the saw. )

FMB
(only one B in FMB)

"jegan" wrote in message
om...
I'm looking at the Delta X5 Unisaw (36-L31X-U50). According to
Delta's web site you can get the Mobile Base for free. What I can't
figure out is if they mean the entire mobile base that also covers the
(right side) extension table or a mobile base that just covers the saw
itself. Based on the picture I saw it sure looks like just the saw.
I have tried to get this information out of Delta but they haven't
responded.

Anyone know? If they aren't providing the entire mobile base to cover
the saw and extension table what other part(s) do I need to get the
entire thing mobile?

Thanks,
Jim Egan