Posted to rec.woodworking,free.uk.diy.home,

Default Smell of Smoke

Was just round at next door's having a night of dinner and live music. Came
out to see another couple to their car and grab some fresh air, opened my own
door and then spotted smoke coming out of a car parked about 50yds away.
Did a double take..
Phoned fire brigade. Went back onto street to wave down any traffic coming up
from other end of road, wait for fire truck and to be generally nosy.

Not with a bang, nor with a whimper. It went Kerfooooom !!!

Twenty foot high flames but generally a fireball about ten feet across, It
had taken a good hold before the fire boys arrived, and then the car alarm
went off. A useful device, obviously.

Five minutes into fireball, the alarm died and the smell of burning came down
the street like a wave. Yukk. Fire brigade arrived to squirt the blazing
wreck. Fire goes out, obediently.

And then I realized I'd left my house door open.

Came back in, whole house stunk of burning rubber and plastic. Thin smoke
everywhere.

Fans on full, doors open wide again. It seems to have cleared.

Odd thing was no other neighbours looked out. When we had the SWAT team in
for the siege across the road early this year, EVERY person in the street was
sat on their front wall or handing out cups of tea and bikkies to everybody
else. A real street party.

But tonight? No community spirit
You'd think there's be a better turn out for a bonfire.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Bored Borg" wrote:

Came back in, whole house stunk of burning rubber and plastic. Thin
smoke
everywhere.

Fans on full, doors open wide again. It seems to have cleared.

I'd wait a couple of days, sounds like you may have some smoke damage.

But tonight? No community spirit
You'd think there's be a better turn out for a bonfire.

Bah Humbug.

Sounds like no one was injured.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking,free.uk.diy.home

Bored Borg wrote:
[...]

You forgot to get the marshmellows out.
Posted to rec.woodworking,free.uk.diy.home

"Bored Borg" wrote in message
.com...
Was just round at next door's having a night of dinner and live music.

Came
out to see another couple to their car and grab some fresh air, opened my

own
door and then spotted smoke coming out of a car parked about 50yds away.
Did a double take..
Phoned fire brigade. Went back onto street to wave down any traffic coming

up
from other end of road, wait for fire truck and to be generally nosy.

Not with a bang, nor with a whimper. It went Kerfooooom !!!

Twenty foot high flames but generally a fireball about ten feet across, It
had taken a good hold before the fire boys arrived, and then the car alarm
went off. A useful device, obviously.

It is an intruder alarm not a smoke alarm:-)

Five minutes into fireball, the alarm died and the smell of burning came

down
the street like a wave. Yukk. Fire brigade arrived to squirt the blazing
wreck. Fire goes out, obediently.

And then I realized I'd left my house door open.

Came back in, whole house stunk of burning rubber and plastic. Thin smoke
everywhere.

Fans on full, doors open wide again. It seems to have cleared.

Odd thing was no other neighbours looked out. When we had the SWAT team in
for the siege across the road early this year, EVERY person in the street

was
sat on their front wall or handing out cups of tea and bikkies to

everybody
else. A real street party.

But tonight? No community spirit
You'd think there's be a better turn out for a bonfire.

What a bunch of misereable sods. I would gone out for a bloody good look.

Adam

Posted to rec.woodworking,free.uk.diy.home

On Dec 21, 5:58*pm, Bored Borg
wrote:
[...]

WOW bro from across the pond . . . SWAT one year - cars blowing up the
next . . . did ya ever think about moving out of the warzone? LOL!
Be safe and I wouldn't worry too much about the community spirit . . .
sounds like they're all in the Witness Relocation Program anyway!

Jummy

Posted to rec.woodworking

Did you uh, get bored and decide to come to the exciten rec??? LOL

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 22, 12:25*pm, "Leon" wrote:
Sounds like the fire brigade arrived in time to "save the street." *;~)

"Bored Borg" wrote in message

.com...

[...]

They had to destroy the car to save it.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Dec 22, 12:25 pm, "Leon" wrote:
Sounds like the fire brigade arrived in time to "save the street." ;~)

They had to destroy the car to save it.

Must'a been a sacrificial thang.

Posted to rec.woodworking

I'm bored now.. think I'll go for a walk with a box of matches..

Posted to rec.woodworking,free.uk.diy.home

Jimmy Mac wrote:

WOW bro from across the pond . . . SWAT one year - cars blowing up the
next . . . did ya ever think about moving out of the warzone? LOL!

Those were my thoughts, as well! G
Posted to rec.woodworking,free.uk.diy.home

On Dec 22, 12:29*pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Jimmy Mac wrote:

WOW bro from across the pond . . . SWAT one year - cars blowing up the
next . . . did ya ever think about moving out of the warzone? * LOL!

Those were my thoughts, as well! *G

LOL!

Car bombs + SWAT = NEW NEIGHBORHOOD!
Look at it this way: a new start with a new woodshop!

Jums
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 01:58:34 +0000, Bored Borg
wrote:

But tonight? No community spirit
You'd think there's be a better turn out for a bonfire.

So what make, mode and best guess at the age of the evenings
entertainment?

Mark
Posted to rec.woodworking,free.uk.diy.home

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 21:55:32 +0000, Jimmy Mac wrote
(in article
):

On Dec 22, 12:29*pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Jimmy Mac wrote:

WOW bro from across the pond . . . SWAT one year - cars blowing up the
next . . . did ya ever think about moving out of the warzone? * LOL!

Those were my thoughts, as well! *G

LOL!

Car bombs + SWAT = NEW NEIGHBORHOOD!
Look at it this way: a new start with a new woodshop!

Jums

Did I mention the shooting down the other end of the street?
Late summer. Police chasing a couple of gangsta type pimpoids from across
town just happened to stop _here_ and start shooting at the Old Bill and then
drove off again, followed by the same cops 'cos these guys can't shoot for
**** and barely hit the car. Nobody hurt. Keystone Cops stuff.

I got quietly slung out of the Neighbourhood Watch (a police/citizens
partnership whereby the police want everyone to spy on each other so they
don't have to do any work) for proposing a "we'll sort it out!" proactive
approach to neighbourhood security. It was more a deliberate ploy as up to
that point I was in real danger of being elected tather than a desire to put
together a vigilante group but it was interesting to see the horrified
reaction from the police representatives who want to maintain their position
as the ones with all the power so they can ignore crimes but still posture
about busting folk for sitting on their own front walls drinking beer.

Ours is a very narrow street. With cars parked either side, there is _just_
enough room to get one line of traffic going, and to keep it two way there is
a lot of kerb-hugging, backing up and giving way. It usually works, but I
wouldn't park anything too flash on it. The neighbour's Porsche seems to have
survived O.K. though.

Three or four years back, a couple were having a fight in a car right outside
my house. Man and woman whacking each other while the man still had the car
in gear and feet on the pedals. Car bouncing down the very narrow road
colliding with the road-narrowing kerb and probably a couple of parked cars.
Kids playing out on the street. I called police. Wanted all _my_ details.

No turn out.

30 minutes later the couple have progressed about 100 yds down the road and
the car is rocking violently from side to side. Screaming and shouting.. Car
bucking on the clutch as the occupants are hurling themselves at each other,
fists flying.

I called the police again.
the response - I was threatened with being arrested because the "already knew
about it" and were "dealing with it," and they didn't want me wasting any
more of their operator's valuable time.

Eventually the fight scene drove off, wheels spinning, gears grating, engine
red-lining and brakes screeching as it went round the block. The driver was
almost certainly drunk. Not safe to be on the road.

Thank you, police, for making our neighbourhood safe.

A few years before that a friend of mine was going down the alley joining our
road to the local shops. A loaded of hooded yoot (14-20, dark skin,
sunglasses, baseball hats, drawstring hoods.. ) attempted to take her bag so
she took a couple of them out and chased them down the road then returned to
her house where I was drinking coffee with her husband,
He phoned the police, stating that the hooded yoot in question were all
standing at the end of the road and could easily be rounded up.

No turn out,

Another call 15 minutes later, The kids were still there and why haven't you
turned out?

No turn out

Another 20 minutes later SHE called police and angrily explained that 'as you
refuse to come out, my husband and his friend who are booth karate
instructors are just going to pop down the road and get them for you...'

Utter panic from other end of the phone.

We had no sooner got to the end of his front path when a police car - lights
flashing, sirens wailing- pulled up to stop us going after the scum.

The scum, at this point, dispersed rapidly. Plod was only interested in
stopping us and showed no interest in checking out the robbers.

This, my friends, is England.

More cctv cameras per capita checking up and following citizenry than in any
other country on earth and the police and politicians calling for greater
powers all the while.
If you report a crime, they now redefine what is and what isn't a crime so
that most things are NOT any longer, so they don't need to log them.

e.g. an attempted mugging is probably something like a neighbourhood cultural
misunderstanding exchange, so if reported it gets "lost" before it becomes a
crime figure.

They can then proudly bleat about how crime statistics have improved..

Three months back there was a "party" round the corner, about 1/4 mile away.
The music - going on all night - was so loud we could hear it in our house
with all the doors and windows closed above the t.v. we were watching. Cars
were screaming up and down the road, doors slamming, shouting in the street.
The event - and the music - was pretty much an all-black event and before
anyone gets the wrong idea, it was a raucous aggressive "gangsta" type black
affair and not the sort your black friends go to, at least that was the
message coming over from the style of music, the behaviour in the street and
the D.J. they'd employed, yeah motherfu**er, mothe**ucker, suck my gun, Ho,
get real.....

I know for certain that Plod received several complaints from neighbours with
young children who were being kept awake by the din.
No show.

Police response? Well, no turn out, certainly. Party finally ran out of
steam. Probably run out of crack. Or coins for the electricity meter.

A couple of days later, every house on our street (where the party wasn't)
was leafleted with threats of anti-social behaviour orders being issued.
This street is being closely watched and because complaints have been
received in the area, if anyone on our street made any noise. Ever, they will
be dealt with with the Full Force of The Law.

THAT is sensitive, community policing at work. Now old folk up and down the
street who have respected our old bobbies all their life have suddenly been
issued official threats directed, so it seems, at them personally. Opinions
have changed and confidence in the police severely eroded.

Concensus view? If you're an uppity trouble maker who by an accident of birth
is in a position to play the "racist" card AND get violent if tackled by the
police, you are unlikely to be tackled at all. Instead police will direct
their energies at other people nearby to make it look as if they are doing
_something_

They won't, under any circumstances involve themselves with the muslim
community, so the well-known terrorist training mosque across town (yes it's
documented) is treated like a foreign embassy. A no-go area. To be fair, they
tried going after a known bomb-maker a year or two back with connections to
the place but the event got manipulated by the local Jihad to look like a
police persecuting the entire muslim community for being, er, islamic. Now
they avoid it like the plague and only target areas with an easy statistical
score.

Round here, they don't show up much. When they do, it's at high speed or
walking through crowds of elderly shoppers - in pairs.

The police are O.K. so long as you don't try and involve them in anything
which they regard as hazardous. They love screeching around the streets or
hovering over your house all night in helicopters and they _really_ love
directing people's movements and "checking up" on everybody in general,
particularly where a result will have some politically favourable outcome.

Actually, it's quite a nice area. People are friendly, reasonable and tend to
look out for one another.

The kid across the street (who had the anti-social behaviour order for what
amounted to sitting on his own yard wall, drinking beer) has knocked on my
door a couple of times when he spotted nearby cars with open windows which
could have been my visitors and he was worried about them being left open all
night.

THAT is community spirit.

Maybe I should have invited him out to the bonfire?

Posted to rec.woodworking,free.uk.diy.home

On Dec 22, 12:29Â*pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Jimmy Mac wrote:

WOW bro from across the pond . . . SWAT one year - cars blowing up the
next . . . did ya ever think about moving out of the warzone? Â* LOL!

Those were my thoughts, as well! Â*G

LOL!

Car bombs + SWAT = NEW NEIGHBORHOOD!
Look at it this way: a new start with a new woodshop!

Jums

Did I mention the shooting down the other end of the street?
Late summer. Police chasing a couple of gangsta type pimpoids from across
town just happened to stop _here_ and start shooting at the Old Bill and
then drove off again, followed by the same cops 'cos these guys can't
shoot for **** and barely hit the car. Nobody hurt. Keystone Cops stuff.

Why, how is this possible!? UK has strict gun laws. What you saw must
obviously not have happened. (Who you gonna believe, your ministry of
safety or your lying eyes?)

I got quietly slung out of the Neighbourhood Watch (a police/citizens
partnership whereby the police want everyone to spy on each other so they
don't have to do any work) for proposing a "we'll sort it out!" proactive
approach to neighbourhood security. It was more a deliberate ploy as up to
that point I was in real danger of being elected tather than a desire to
put together a vigilante group but it was interesting to see the horrified
reaction from the police representatives who want to maintain their
position as the ones with all the power so they can ignore crimes but
still posture about busting folk for sitting on their own front walls
drinking beer.

I'm sure the look on their faces was a sight. What! You actually want
someone to *prevent* criminal activities from happening? Why, we'd be out
of work if that happened!

Ours is a very narrow street. With cars parked either side, there is
_just_ enough room to get one line of traffic going, and to keep it two
way there is a lot of kerb-hugging, backing up and giving way. It usually
works, but I wouldn't park anything too flash on it. The neighbour's
Porsche seems to have survived O.K. though.

Three or four years back, a couple were having a fight in a car right
outside my house. Man and woman whacking each other while the man still
had the car in gear and feet on the pedals. Car bouncing down the very
narrow road
colliding with the road-narrowing kerb and probably a couple of parked
cars. Kids playing out on the street. I called police. Wanted all _my_
details.

Well of course, you are obviously a malcontent. The police are keeping
you safe, how dare you report something that could not possibly be
happening on their watch.

No turn out.

Good thing it wasn't life threatening, eh?

30 minutes later the couple have progressed about 100 yds down the road
and the car is rocking violently from side to side. Screaming and
shouting.. Car bucking on the clutch as the occupants are hurling
themselves at each other, fists flying.

I called the police again.
the response - I was threatened with being arrested because the "already
knew about it" and were "dealing with it," and they didn't want me wasting
any more of their operator's valuable time.

Don't know what they do over there, but you must have been interrupting
somebody's equivalent of coffee and doughnuts. i.e., your call was not
very high on their care-about list.

Eventually the fight scene drove off, wheels spinning, gears grating,
engine
red-lining and brakes screeching as it went round the block. The driver
was almost certainly drunk. Not safe to be on the road.

Thank you, police, for making our neighbourhood safe.

More seriously, sorry to hear that. That is the potential for a tragedy.

[...]

Yours is not the only account I've read of similar incidents. The yoots
are always in the right, the innocent civilians are always in the wrong.
From our side of the pond, I only hope that the people who think this is
the way to go get a wake-up lesson in reality before they instill
your "civilized" approach to law enforcement upon us.

More cctv cameras per capita checking up and following citizenry than in
any other country on earth and the police and politicians calling for
greater powers all the while.
If you report a crime, they now redefine what is and what isn't a crime so
that most things are NOT any longer, so they don't need to log them.

e.g. an attempted mugging is probably something like a neighbourhood
cultural misunderstanding exchange, so if reported it gets "lost" before
it becomes a crime figure.

They can then proudly bleat about how crime statistics have improved..

Ah, that clarifies some of the data I saw on a web site recently posted
here. The data being gloated over was quite at odds with other information
I had previously seen.

[...]

That sounds absolutely Orwellian

[...]

Sounds like ya'll need more of that watching out for each other
attitude -- your overseers sure aren't going to do it for you.

Maybe I should have invited him out to the bonfire?

Posted to rec.woodworking,free.uk.diy.home

On Dec 22, 12:29*pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Jimmy Mac wrote:

[...]

WOW! I'm from Texas . . . this would have been ended in quick haste!
Not only because of gun laws, but because of respect for our
neighbors, respect for the one another, but especially respect for the
law. NO ONE .... I repeat ....NO ONE is above the law. I was a
deputy in Texas and I had to walk a thinner line than civilians.
There were a couple of times that I was in a physical altercation
trying to subdue and handcuff a suspect. Cvilians in Texas are the
greatest. They don't hesitate to jump in and assist. From what I'm
hearing from you, you live in a "police state" - not a "policed
state." In America ~ we don't want to control crime, we want to rid
ourselves of it. There are exceptions to every rule, but in general I
believe every American is sick of the drug dealing, the beatings of
our elderly and the rapes of our women. I never have supported
vigilante-ism nor will I ever. I will protect that which is mine and
those who are dear to me.

Good luck my friend . . . the road uphill is a little tougher.

Jums

Posted to rec.woodworking,free.uk.diy.home

On Dec 22, 3:55*pm, Jimmy Mac wrote:
On Dec 22, 12:29*pm, B A R R Y wrote:

Jimmy Mac wrote:

WOW bro from across the pond . . . SWAT one year - cars blowing up the
next . . . did ya ever think about moving out of the warzone? * LOL!

Those were my thoughts, as well! *G

LOL!

Car bombs + SWAT = NEW NEIGHBORHOOD!
Look at it this way: *a new start with a new woodshop!

Jums

Can't keep a good man away forever! I just knew "Minwax Mac", the
Jummywood king would come back sooner or later.

Nahmie
Posted to rec.woodworking,free.uk.diy.home

Default OT: Smell of Smoke

This is totally off topic for the group, but just the thread to pass on
the story I was told the other day.

One of the guys I work with does historical re-enactments. You know -
swords, armour, that kind of thing.

One of *his* friends was on the way home, having left all the weapons
with someone with a car, and was accosted by a mugger. The mugger waves
a knife at friend-of-a-friend, who looks a bit surprised and doesn't
really react.

So the mugger slashed him with the knife.

It was now the mugger's turn to look a bit surprised, as the reaction
was a sort of "ching" from the chainmail under his coat, followed by a
"thump" as he hit the mugger with his steel gauntleted fist.

The mugger ended up in hospital. And FoaF ends up spending several
hours at the local police station defending himself from charges of assault.

I have a feeling that the reaction of the police in some countries would
not have been to charge FoaF.

Andy
Posted to rec.woodworking,free.uk.diy.home

Andy Champ wrote:

[...]

Pretty much guarantee that in our neck of the woods, the Sheriff's Deputy
would be laughing his backside off as he carted the [real] perp to jail
after the trip to the hospital.

What is happening in England, while one can look at it with a cynical
humor, is no laughing matter and quite sad.

Andy

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 06:53:39 -0800 (PST), Jimmy Mac
wrote:

On Dec 22, 12:29*pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Jimmy Mac wrote:

[...]

yeh around here it goes sumpin like this..... 911 what is your
emergency?
I shot an intruder.
Is he dead?
bang bang bang........ he is now!
We'll be right over........
No rush!

skeez
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 18:53:45 -0500, phorbin
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Pretty much guarantee that in our neck of the woods, the Sheriff's Deputy
would be laughing his backside off as he carted the [real] perp to jail
after the trip to the hospital.

Would the perp then sue for criminal damage?

his family might! heheheheheh right after the funeral.....

skeez
Posted to rec.woodworking

skeez wrote:

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 06:53:39 -0800 (PST), Jimmy Mac
wrote:

Jimmy Mac wrote:

WOW bro from across the pond . . . SWAT one year - cars blowing up
the next . . . did ya ever think about moving out of the warzone? Â*
LOL!

Those were my thoughts, as well! Â*G

LOL!

.... mondo snip

[...]

You've heard the comment that cops hate it when there are two conflicting
stories.

Along those lines (Note, this is directed at the politically correct Brits
who have led to the conditions cited by the original poster, definitely not
at the people like the OP who have to live with the lunacy he described):

Question: How do you tell the difference between Politically Correct Brits,
Americans, and Southern Americans?

The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.
Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner,
locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife,
and charges at you. You are carrying a Glock cal .40, and you are an expert
shot; you have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Politically Correct Brit's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
Does the man look poor! Or oppressed?
Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
Could we run away?
What does my wife think?
What about the kids?
Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his
hand?
What does the law say about this situation?
Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does it sent
to society and to my children?
Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he
was stabbing me?
Should I call 9-1-1?
Why is this street so deserted?
We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier,
healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few
days and try to come to a consensus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

American's Answer:

BANG !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Southern American's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click....(sounds of
reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or
Hollow Points?"

Posted to rec.woodworking

in 87752 20081224 030521 Mark & Juanita wrote:
skeez wrote:

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 06:53:39 -0800 (PST), Jimmy Mac
wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

[...]

Of course there are no PC types in the USA, are there?
Hang on a minute, that's where it was invented.
Posted to rec.woodworking,free.uk.diy.home

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 02:59:21 +0000, Bored Borg
wrote:

You should really consider posting this to uk.legal just to get the
reaction of the supporters of the thick blue line

[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking

Bob Martin wrote:

in 87752 20081224 030521 Mark & Juanita wrote:
skeez wrote:

.... snip

Of course there are no PC types in the USA, are there?
Hang on a minute, that's where it was invented.

Unfortunately, of course there are. But that wouldn't have been relevant
to the topic in question.

Posted to rec.woodworking

in 87768 20081224 164123 Mark & Juanita wrote:
Bob Martin wrote:

in 87752 20081224 030521 Mark & Juanita wrote:
skeez wrote:

.... snip

Of course there are no PC types in the USA, are there?
Hang on a minute, that's where it was invented.

Unfortunately, of course there are. But that wouldn't have been relevant
to the topic in question.

It would, but it would have spoiled your chauvinistic bragging!
Posted to rec.woodworking,free.uk.diy.home

On Dec 22, 12:29*pm, B A R R Y wrote:

Jimmy Mac wrote:

WOW bro from across the pond . . . SWAT one year - cars blowing up the
next . . . did ya ever think about moving out of the warzone? * LOL!

Those were my thoughts, as well! *G

LOL!

Car bombs + SWAT = NEW NEIGHBORHOOD!
Look at it this way: *a new start with a new woodshop!

Jums

Can't keep a good man away forever! I just knew "Minwax Mac", the
Jummywood king would come back sooner or later.

Nahmie

MERRY CHRISTMAS NAHMIE! Ya know - every once in a while - ya just
gotta take inventory on yer Minwax! LOL! I've been building the
redwood furniture for our back yard. One bench, three tables, two
ottomans, two adirondeck chairs, and an octagonal table later (plus
the built in outdoor ktichen) it's all protected with some great
Minwax Polyurethane! LOL!

Jummy

Posted to rec.woodworking,free.uk.diy.home

I'd leave, if only I had a country of my own to go back to...

:-|

Get rid of Cigerate Smoke Smell [email protected] Home Repair 22 February 9th 06 05:24 AM
Smoke smell upstairs Mike Home Repair 1 January 9th 06 06:17 PM
Smoke smell upstairs Mike Home Repair 2 January 9th 06 11:06 AM
smoke smell [email protected] Home Ownership 5 December 18th 05 08:39 PM
Help - I smell smoke Steve Woodworking 6 January 5th 05 03:42 PM