Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Titebond II Fluorescent Wood Glue

Does this stuff work as described? I'm considering buying a bottle.
How dark does the room have to be in order to see fluorescence?

Thanks,
Brian
www.garagewoodworks.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 25, 9:03*pm, Morris Dovey wrote:
GarageWoodworks wrote:
I would probably use a black light bulb for
this purpose.

How about a DED (dark emitting diode)?

slaps self, wanders off mumbling incoherently...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

I often wondered if that 'light-absorption' trick actually works.
I was told, that in a window-less room, if you took out the light
switch, and reinstalled it upside down, it would work. The room would
then normally be lit, and turning on the darkening switch, it would
suck the light out of the room.
Either that, or those hydroponic guys in British Columbia are
confusing people or something.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

I often wondered if that 'light-absorption' trick actually works.
I was told, that in a window-less room, if you took out the light
switch, and reinstalled it upside down, it would work. The room would
then normally be lit, and turning on the darkening switch, it would
suck the light out of the room. Either that, or those hydroponic guys
in British Columbia are confusing people or something.

Strange you should mention that. My solar panels suck the sunlight out
of the outdoors, convert it to heat, and deliver it indoors.

They work so well that it takes all night for the sun to recharge...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 26, 11:00*am, Morris Dovey wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
I often wondered if that 'light-absorption' trick actually works.
I was told, that in a window-less room, if you took out the light
switch, and reinstalled it upside down, it would work. The room would
then normally be lit, and turning on the darkening switch, it would
suck the light out of the room. Either that, or those hydroponic guys
in British Columbia are confusing people or something.

Strange you should mention that. My solar panels suck the sunlight out
of the outdoors, convert it to heat, and deliver it indoors.

They work so well that it takes all night for the sun to recharge...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
DeSoto, Iowa USAhttp://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/

The NewFoundland Space Agency has announced a trip to the sun.
To stave off the possibility of getting burnt, they're going at night.
jo4hn has been on their payroll as a consultant.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
[...]

I was a "person of interest" on the Ulysses project (solar polar
orbiter) and ended up with a snapshot of the back side of the sun. It's
hard to make out any details in the dark though.
yee haw,
jo4hn

Posted to rec.woodworking

Morris Dovey wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

I often wondered if that 'light-absorption' trick actually works.
I was told, that in a window-less room, if you took out the light
switch, and reinstalled it upside down, it would work. The room would
then normally be lit, and turning on the darkening switch, it would
suck the light out of the room. Either that, or those hydroponic guys
in British Columbia are confusing people or something.

Strange you should mention that. My solar panels suck the sunlight out
of the outdoors, convert it to heat, and deliver it indoors.

They work so well that it takes all night for the sun to recharge...

I like that!

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

A man is not complete until he is
married, and then he's finished.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Morris Dovey wrote:
GarageWoodworks wrote:

I would probably use a black light bulb for
this purpose.

How about a DED (dark emitting diode)?

slaps self, wanders off mumbling incoherently...

My home is equipped with Dark Suckers, instead of lights...

Shocking titebond glue Test Master Chef Richard Campbell Woodworking 5 August 14th 08 08:28 PM
Ungluing Titebond Molding & Trim Wood Glue? Toller Woodworking 1 August 23rd 06 08:39 PM
Titebond Glue CNT Woodworking 9 May 19th 05 03:53 AM
What kind of glue? Fluorescent light fixture lens. Terry Home Repair 6 January 2nd 05 10:34 PM
white glue vs wood glue marcus Woodworking 8 December 19th 04 02:23 AM