Posted to rec.woodworking

Default De-Chinafying messages

I notice a person posting in rec.photo.digital.slr-systems named
"Brion K. Lienhart" kindly informed users that he was able to block
much of the spam from china or canada flooding the newsgroup.

It seems to be working for me. When I get a pesky spam I clicked onto
Message/Create Rule From Messages. Choose to delete and change the
senders name to:
sina.com .com.cn .watch.com jewelry yahoo.cn wholesaler cnreplicas.com
watches replicas wholesale

OT Messages Richard[_8_] Woodworking 20 October 20th 08 03:56 AM
Mixed messages cajunpaisley Home Repair 14 May 17th 08 12:25 AM
messages [email protected] Metalworking 0 December 10th 07 08:05 AM
What is these messages? [email protected] Home Repair 13 June 12th 07 01:32 AM
OE problems with messages Grady Metalworking 3 May 29th 05 02:29 PM