Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Weenie alert...

After a 2 or 3 year hiatus, my shop is set back up. I've knocked out a few
projects I've been meaning to get to.

It feels good.

Ed

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Ed Edelenbos" wrote
After a 2 or 3 year hiatus, my shop is set back up. I've knocked out a
few projects I've been meaning to get to.

It feels good.

Welcome back ... feel your pain, and delight.

I was only out of a shop for three months and it was driving me crazy. While
it's no longer "just out the back door", I'll take whatever I can get. It
indeed feels good.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

So what does this have to do with your weenie?

B.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ed Edelenbos wrote:
After a 2 or 3 year hiatus, my shop is set back up. I've knocked out a
few projects I've been meaning to get to.

It feels good.

Ed

Understand the feelings. been in my new location for 3 years and
finally ready to go. Feels good.

ALERT! sawzdust off his medication ALERT! Ritalin Escape Corp Woodworking 13 June 8th 08 03:06 AM
Finally! Even the leftist weenie media gets it right! Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 4 April 8th 08 03:57 PM
McCain Alert greg3347 Home Repair 85 November 7th 07 04:34 AM
For the snotty leftist weenie... Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 40 July 29th 07 05:32 PM
Virus Alert Stormin Mormon Home Repair 4 June 14th 06 02:08 AM