Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Recommendations for newsgroups access or woodworking sites

I have read and posted on rec.woodworking and
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking (and other groups)for about 10 years.
These groups have been very helpful for the hobbiest woodworker to see other
peoples work, to post my work, and to ask questions regarding techniques,
etc. Unfortunately Comcast is now ending it's access to newsgroups in a
week or so, so I am looking for help regarding my options:
1. Are there any recommendations for woodworking web sites that provide
similar postings of technical questions and posting of project pictures? I
looked on line but haven't found anything equivalent.
2. Any recommendations regarding free or very cheap access to newsgroups?

Quick replys are appreciated as I will be cut off soon.

Thanks, I hate to give up on breadth of information available on these
sites.
Bob

Remove NOSPAM from address to reply