Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Chris Chris is offline

Default Recommendations for newsgroups access or woodworking sites

Jack Stein wrote:
A Lurker wrote:

I'll let this post be my swan song. My Comcast Service stops tomorrow.

I've been using Motzarella for my text groups but today is the 25th and
comcast still has not notified me they are dropping newsgroups? I'm
posting this via comcast so if you are reading it, then comcast is still
as of 10:00 a.m 0n 10/25/2007 still carrying newsgroups, and binary ones
as well.

Perhaps today is the last day? Still, I wonder why they haven't
notified me yet?

I might add that Motzarella has worked flawlessly for me so far for text
stuff and there has been no discernible difference from Giganews and
Motzarella.

I use http://www.news.astraweb.com/ and have had no problems. The prices seem fair.

Chris