Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

Default Mccain: "Don't be scared of an Obama presidency"

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=194983&comments=1#comments
Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

"Slim" wrote:

well if you don't know most college students are lib and dem then
you didn't go to college

Sounds like Pepperdine is not part of your knowledge base.

Lew

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

I hate to tell you, but it hasn't been "rednecks" that have rioted in
any recent history.

Rednecks in action:

http://www.fquick.com/videos/Top_Gea...o_Alabama/1263

--
-Ed Falk,
http://thespamdiaries.blogspot.com/
Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

In article ,
says...
krw wrote:
In article ,

says...
krw wrote:
In article ,

says...
wrote:
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 08:38:23 -0400, Blattus Slafaly
wrote:

He had to say something. Those stupid ****ing rednecks were ready to
riot. McCain would have been charged with inciting a riot. The problem
with negative campaigning is that stupid ****ing rednecks would start a
civil war.
I hate to tell you, but it hasn't been "rednecks" that have rioted in
any recent history.
It's OK to blame rednecks, it's not politically correct to
put the blame where it really belongs. Around Birmingham, AL
the theft of air conditioners, any kind of aluminum, copper
wire and pipe has dramatically increased in the last few years.
Millions of dollars in damage is being done to unoccupied or
homes under construction in order to steal the metal. Many
homeowners come home from work or a trip to find that their AC
has been stolen or stripped of copper and aluminum. Since we
can't say who's really doing it, we are now blaming it on the
Bulgarians or Canadians if we're really mad. The theory being
that when The Soviet Union broke up, The Bulgarian Secret Service
had nothing to do, so they've migrated to The United States to
steal copper and aluminum. Damn Eastern European Honkies!
...and the locals told me it was those commies from Tuscaloosa.

Or pig farmers from Auburn.

There you go, blaming the rednecks again.

Auburn University has an incredible veterinary medicine program.
I remember driving through Auburn one time and passing the Swine
Research Unit, I almost ran off the road because the smell stunned
me. GAAAAK!

Haven't had the pleasure. I'll remember that you warned me. ;-)

--
Keith

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

Edward A. Falk wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

I hate to tell you, but it hasn't been "rednecks" that have rioted in
any recent history.

Rednecks in action:

http://www.fquick.com/videos/Top_Gea...o_Alabama/1263

I love all the misconceptions and stereotypes of the
South East. It scares them Damn Yankees away and that's
how we like it. I mean The Klan couldn't do, they even
kilt some of em but it din' work. Them sons O bitches
just kept a commin. So now we do the civilized thing, we
use movies, TV and propaganda to scare the hell out of
em. Who don't have the hair on the back O their neck
rise up when they hear Dueling Banjos? It's about the
same as when you hear a Ford F150 with loud mufflers and
a bed full O drunk good ol' boys doin the Rebel Yell.
You just know there's trouble a commin. *snicker*

TDD
Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

On Oct 13, 9:08*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Slim" wrote:
well if you don't know most college students are lib and dem then
you didn't go to college

Sounds like Pepperdine is not part of your knowledge base.

The Military Acadamy's and some tech schools too.

But naming 1 (one) school doesn't exactly refute his "most" claim.

AJBB (unless I missed somewhere that Pepperdine has 35 million young
republicans enrolled.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

wrote:

He had to say something. Those stupid ****ing rednecks were ready to
riot. McCain would have been charged with inciting a riot. The problem
with negative campaigning is that stupid ****ing rednecks would start a
civil war.

I hate to tell you, but it hasn't been "rednecks" that have rioted *in
any recent history.

Oh, they riot all right- it is just usually over sports, not something
as meaningless to them as politics. Look in any big-city/college town
paper the day after their team wins a championship, or loses in the last
game.

--
aem sends...

those are your enlightened lib college students.- Hide quoted text -

hi
Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

RickyBobby wrote:

1. Virtually every ground commander in our armed forces, from
sergeant to general, has led men in combat. You can't BUY this kind
of experience. The tip of the spear is not only sharpened, but
polished.

It would seem that they would get the same experience if they were
engaged in a war that was not based on a pack of lies.

True. But, uh, what 'pack of lies?'

We went to war with Spain over the blowing up of the Battleship Maine, but
subsequent research shows the ship probably blew up because of coal dust,
not sabotage.

If the tip of the spear is so polished why are they still getting
killed over in Iraq and Afghanistan? Not polished enough?

It's like a slot-machine payoffs. You have to allow SOME to get killed so
that the others will keep playing.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

"Slim" wrote:
well if you don't know most college students are lib and dem then
you didn't go to college

Sounds like Pepperdine is not part of your knowledge base.

The Military Acadamy's and some tech schools too.

But naming 1 (one) school doesn't exactly refute his "most" claim.

AJBB (unless I missed somewhere that Pepperdine has 35 million young
republicans enrolled.

http://www.startribune.com/nation/30...aU7EaDiaMDCiUT

further 'proof'
Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

On Oct 12, 2:09*pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
It's OK to blame rednecks, it's not politically correct to
put the blame where it really belongs. Around Birmingham, AL
the theft of air conditioners, any kind of aluminum, copper
wire and pipe has dramatically increased in the last few years.
Millions of dollars in damage is being done to unoccupied or
homes under construction in order to steal the metal. Many
homeowners come home from work or a trip to find that their AC
has been stolen or stripped of copper and aluminum. Since we
can't say who's really doing it, we are now blaming it on the
Bulgarians or Canadians if we're really mad. The theory being
that when The Soviet Union broke up, The Bulgarian Secret Service
had nothing to do, so they've migrated to The United States to
steal copper and aluminum. Damn Eastern European Honkies!

It's drug users, duh.

Someone's late to the knowledge party. David Simon and Ed Burns told
us about it 10 years ago in their book "The Corner: A Year in the Life
of an Inner-City Neighborhood"
http://www.amazon.com/Corner-Year-Li...91366&sr= 8-2
Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Howdy,

I wonder what would happen if we made the use of insulin
illegal...

All the best,
--
Kenneth

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Many of my friends would die. Both complexions.

TDD
Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Hi again,

With respect, I do not think they would...

I believe that almost immediately a trade in illegal insulin
would be thriving, just has been past experience when any
substance people need, or desire, is taken from the legal
market.

All the best,
--
Kenneth

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

My God, remember when there was no insulin. Diabetes
was crippling or a certain death. Makes you wonder
how humans have survived. Of course if you were a
Spartan, you would be gone if the least little thing
was wrong with you.

TDD
Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

wrote:

He had to say something. Those stupid ****ing rednecks were ready to
riot. McCain would have been charged with inciting a riot. The problem
with negative campaigning is that stupid ****ing rednecks would start a
civil war.

And dumb *******s like you will get bulldozed into mass graves when it
happens.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

wrote:
He had to say something. Those stupid ****ing rednecks were ready to
riot. McCain would have been charged with inciting a riot. The problem
with negative campaigning is that stupid ****ing rednecks would start a
civil war.

And dumb *******s like you will get bulldozed into mass graves when it
happens.