Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

Default Mccain: "Don't be scared of an Obama presidency"

Edward A. Falk wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

I hate to tell you, but it hasn't been "rednecks" that have rioted in
any recent history.

Rednecks in action:

http://www.fquick.com/videos/Top_Gea...o_Alabama/1263

I love all the misconceptions and stereotypes of the
South East. It scares them Damn Yankees away and that's
how we like it. I mean The Klan couldn't do, they even
kilt some of em but it din' work. Them sons O bitches
just kept a commin. So now we do the civilized thing, we
use movies, TV and propaganda to scare the hell out of
em. Who don't have the hair on the back O their neck
rise up when they hear Dueling Banjos? It's about the
same as when you hear a Ford F150 with loud mufflers and
a bed full O drunk good ol' boys doin the Rebel Yell.
You just know there's trouble a commin. *snicker*

TDD