Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Source for quality brass hinges

They ain't cheap.

I've seen Rokler's and Woodcraft's offerings for the high-end solid
brass hinges for small bozes.

You guys have any other sources?

Thanks a heap,
-Zz
Posted to rec.woodworking
t t is offline

On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 10:35:31 -0700, Zz Yzx
wrote:

They ain't cheap.

I've seen Rokler's and Woodcraft's offerings for the high-end solid
brass hinges for small bozes.

You guys have any other sources?

Thanks a heap,
-Zz

Ball and Ball.

Horton.

Paxton.

t.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Zz Yzx" wrote:

You guys have any other sources?

Marine hardware suppliers.

As the old saying goes, if you have to ask, you can't afford.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

http://www.brusso.com/

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

Zz -

I've also looked for good hinges for small boxes that
were priced somewhere between cheap brass-plated junk
and Brusso-sacrifice-your-child but very fine hinges.

What I found was offered by Rockler and made by
US Vertex. You can order directly from them if you want.

http://www.vertexhinges.com/

I've been satisfied with the price and quality.

Les

On Oct 5, 1:35*pm, Zz Yzx wrote:
They ain't cheap.

I've seen Rokler's and Woodcraft's offerings for the high-end solid
brass hinges for small bozes.

You guys have any other sources?

Thanks a heap,
-Zz

Posted to rec.woodworking

Once again, thanks to the group.

-Zz

Request: Source for Old Hinges Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman Woodworking Plans and Photos 11 October 25th 07 01:07 AM
Brass Hinges [email protected] UK diy 4 August 15th 07 11:38 AM
Brass Cabinet Hinges Charlie Woodworking 2 May 31st 06 02:17 PM
Brass vs Steel Hinges (For Internal Doors) Feedback [email protected] Home Repair 3 June 29th 05 06:47 AM
Removing verdigris from brass WC hinges? Peter Taylor UK diy 2 June 24th 04 01:38 PM