Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Norm and safety

Has anyone else noticed that Norm's safety glasses lack side shields? They
don't do much good without them.

Walt

Posted to rec.woodworking

"walt" wrote in
:

Has anyone else noticed that Norm's safety glasses lack side shields?
They don't do much good without them.

He had side shields originally, but they were just glued on without any
brads to hold them, and, well... you can see the result.
Posted to rec.woodworking

walt wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that Norm's safety glasses lack side shields? They
don't do much good without them.

Many safety glasses lack explicit side shields, but are a more stylish
"wraparound" type with curved lenses that give similar protection.

Anything with a current CSA approval must provide side impact protection.

Chris
Posted to rec.woodworking

Elrond Hubbard wrote:
"walt" wrote in
:

Has anyone else noticed that Norm's safety glasses lack side shields?
They don't do much good without them.

He had side shields originally, but they were just glued on without any
brads to hold them, and, well... you can see the result.

No biscuits either....

Posted to rec.woodworking

"walt" wrote in message
Has anyone else noticed that Norm's safety glasses lack side shields?
They don't do much good without them.

Walt

They seem to be working though.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"walt" wrote in message
Has anyone else noticed that Norm's safety glasses lack side shields?
They don't do much good without them.

It is an oxymoron to have Norm and safety in the same sentence.

Norm's safety lapses are legendary. I sometimes just cringe when I see him
do certain things. Other times I just cover my eyes. My wife finds these
thing to be very amusing and always asks me to explain what he is doing
wrong.

I am certain that many of these things are done for the camera. But I tend
to think that anybody who flat out ignores this many safety practices is
just old school and really doesn't know about them.

We all know some old fart who does everything wrong, doesn't eat right,
drinks too much, etc, etc. And they outlive all of us and have a good life.
I think that Norm fits into that catagory.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Norm's not bad at all compared to the guys at woodworkingonline.com.
I think they make great videos but I've literally cringed during a few
of their demonstrations. Most of it from people running their hands
too close to the blade. I suppose it could look safer in real life
than on camera though.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:19:09 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

I am certain that many of these things are done for the camera. But I tend
to think that anybody who flat out ignores this many safety practices is
just old school and really doesn't know about them.

He always has that disclaimer that the guard has been removed for TV.
My guess he hasn't seen that guard since he set up his saw.

Mike O.
Posted to rec.woodworking

" He always has that disclaimer that the guard has been removed for TV.
My guess he hasn't seen that guard since he set up his saw.

Mike O.

How many of us do know where the guard for the TS is? I know right where
mine is, under the workbench where it is nice and safe. Other tools all
have the guards in place and working, but the TS had it' removed the first
day.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"sweet sawdust" wrote in message
How many of us do know where the guard for the TS is? I know right where
mine is, under the workbench where it is nice and safe. Other tools all
have the guards in place and working, but the TS had it' removed the first
day.

I do. It's on my saw and is always there except when I can't use it (ie.
non through cuts). Sure it's a bit inconvenient at times but I got past
that.
Cheers,
cc

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lee Michaels wrote:

"walt" wrote in message
Has anyone else noticed that Norm's safety glasses lack side shields?
They don't do much good without them.

It is an oxymoron to have Norm and safety in the same sentence.

Norm's safety lapses are legendary. I sometimes just cringe when I see
him do certain things. Other times I just cover my eyes. My wife finds
these thing to be very amusing and always asks me to explain what he is
doing wrong.

.... snip

These threads are always amusing, ranging from expressions of extreme fear
of the smallest detail forgotten to seeing little wrong with what is being
done or "that's the way I do it".

Ran across this bookmark at work today, it has a number of interesting
items that, IMO, fall into both categories and between. Some of the
pictures are just flat out so outrageous you wonder how anyone could come
up with the idea to even attempt such a stunt and there are others that one
looks at and thinks that it probably looks worse than it really is,
particularly to the persons performing the work. I find some of the
comments to be somewhat condescending and more or less paternalistic, while
others are pointing out some obvious issues:
http://www.safetycenter.navy.mil/photo/index.asp

Posted to rec.woodworking

sweet sawdust wrote:
" He always has that disclaimer that the guard has been removed for TV.
My guess he hasn't seen that guard since he set up his saw.

Mike O.

How many of us do know where the guard for the TS is? I know right where
mine is, under the workbench where it is nice and safe. Other tools all
have the guards in place and working, but the TS had it' removed the first
day.

Mine is safely mounted on the overhead arm with the dust collection
hose. I use it almost without exception just for that little edge it
gives me.
chicken****,
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking
tom tom is offline

"jo4hn" wrote in message
m...
sweet sawdust wrote:
" He always has that disclaimer that the guard has been removed for TV.
My guess he hasn't seen that guard since he set up his saw.

Mike O.

How many of us do know where the guard for the TS is? I know right where
mine is, under the workbench where it is nice and safe. Other tools all
have the guards in place and working, but the TS had it' removed the
first day.

Mine is safely mounted on the overhead arm with the dust collection hose.
I use it almost without exception just for that little edge it gives me.
chicken****,
jo4hn

I use mine when I'm doing an operation that it doesn't interfere with. I can
use all the help I can get. I watched a guy ripping plywood one time stumble
and lay his thumb on the blade when he tried to catch himself. Wouldn't have
lost the thumb if the guard was in place.

Posted to rec.woodworking

mapdude wrote in
:

Same with mine. I work safer without the guard on my table saw.

My old Craftsman saw was actually safer without the guard. The
splitter/guard support was bent the wrong way, so when you tried to push a
piece of wood through the saw it'd cut and then hang up on the guard
support, but only enough to put pressure against the piece. We all know
what pressure against the piece and thus the blade can lead to...

My new saw actually supports adjusting where the splitter/guard support is
in relation to the blade. If it's out 1/64", a little adjustment here and
there puts it where it should be.

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 11, 10:08 pm, jo4hn wrote:

Mine is safely mounted on the overhead arm with the dust collection
hose. I use it almost without exception just for that little edge it
gives me.
chicken****,
jo4hn

Sorry John, I don't see the chicken****. After all my years in the
trades, I still have all my original equipment, less a little gray
matter.

I think it is perfectly fine for the Saturday afternoon guy to take
the guards off all his tools. The more fingers that are lopped off,
hands that are damaged, legs that are hacked open simply translates
into more work for someone like me.

I love to read about that wild man, that guy that is striking a blow
for personal independence, that maverick that disables or takes off
any safety feature on tool. I will stand next to him and wave my fist
in the air "givin' to the the sombitch that tries to tell me what to
do" with great gusto, knowing, sooner or later the odds are on my
side.

A lapse of judgment, a moment of inattention, a miscalculation, a
slip, working a when a little too tired, not understanding the tool's
limitations (or theirs), too much in a hurry, overconfidence with the
tools, mechanical failure (blade throws a tooth, router bit breaks, a
belt breaks), an unexpected surprise (a knot shooting out of a piece
of wood) and on and on with all the other things that go on when using
a tool are the things I wait for. They bring me business.

Sadly, most home shop guys don't actually use their tools enough for
the icy hand of the odds to finally be resting on their shoulder. An
occasional bookcase or glider isn't usually going to cut it.

But on the other hand, if all the guards are taken off tools and
there is no significant eye and dust protection, I figure my odds go
way up for getting new business.

Sadly, I know I may have lost a customer for my woodworking skills
when I go to their house for an estimate only to see most guards and
guides for the tools in use as well as dust masks, and good lighting.

They admit that usually this is due to a self inflicted injury and
they don't want to "take a chance on an accident anymore".

Weenies.

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking

That's where mine is also.

When I went to the 12/14" saw, the overhead guard was the next purchase.

The splitter is another pain in the ass, but I use that also.

jo4hn wrote:

Mine is safely mounted on the overhead arm with the dust collection
hose. I use it almost without exception just for that little edge it
gives me.
chicken****,
jo4hn

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" wrote

Norm's safety lapses are legendary. I sometimes just cringe when I see

him
do certain things. Other times I just cover my eyes. My wife finds these
thing to be very amusing and always asks me to explain what he is doing
wrong.

About the only move that makes me involuntarily turn my head is when Norm
runs 1 1/2" x 3/4" stock over a dado stack, with one hand, or both, pushing
down over the blade.

I guess I'm just a sissy ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Lee Michaels" wrote

Norm's safety lapses are legendary. I sometimes just cringe when I see

him
do certain things. Other times I just cover my eyes. My wife finds these
thing to be very amusing and always asks me to explain what he is doing
wrong.

About the only move that makes me involuntarily turn my head is when Norm
runs 1 1/2" x 3/4" stock over a dado stack, with one hand, or both,
pushing
down over the blade.

I guess I'm just a sissy ...

--

You ain't a sissy, my hand doesn't get anywhere NEAR the blade. I'd prefer
to keep all my fingers intact - you know how hard it is to win a highpower

Posted to rec.woodworking

walt wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that Norm's safety glasses lack side shields? They
don't do much good without them.

Norm, being a man's man and a woodworker's woodworker, always stares the
dangerous stuff right in the eye. Hence, no need for side protection.
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , "Swingman" wrote:

About the only move that makes me involuntarily turn my head is when Norm
runs 1 1/2" x 3/4" stock over a dado stack, with one hand, or both, pushing
down over the blade.

A useful criterion for determining the degree of safety of anything you're
about to do in the shop is to ask yourself "If the wood suddenly disappeared,
where would my fingers go?"

I think Norm doesn't ask himself that question very often.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "Swingman"
wrote:

About the only move that makes me involuntarily turn my head is when Norm
runs 1 1/2" x 3/4" stock over a dado stack, with one hand, or both,
pushing
down over the blade.

A useful criterion for determining the degree of safety of anything you're
about to do in the shop is to ask yourself "If the wood suddenly
disappeared,
where would my fingers go?"

Or as my old woodshop teacher taught us, "What would happen if you slipped
or suddenly collapsed"? Then position yourself accordingly.

He would walk up behind people who were about to use a machine and just
hudge them a little (not dangerously) to make the point. If you started to
panic, you were not positioned properly.

The ideal was, if you suddenly died of a heart attack, there would be no
injury to the body.

Wasn't it the Hell's Angels who had the motto, Live fast, Die young, Leave a
goodlooking corpse?

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

About the only move that makes me involuntarily turn my head is when Norm
runs 1 1/2" x 3/4" stock over a dado stack, with one hand, or both,
pushing
down over the blade.

A useful criterion for determining the degree of safety of anything you're
about to do in the shop is to ask yourself "If the wood suddenly
disappeared,
where would my fingers go?"

Or as my old woodshop teacher taught us, "What would happen if you slipped
or suddenly collapsed"? *Then position yourself accordingly.

Never sit down at a bar on a stool that doesn't have a back and
armrests.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Wasn't it the Hell's Angels who had the motto, Live fast, Die young, Leave a
goodlooking corpse?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0041555/quotes

Nick Romano in "Knock on any Door"
Novel by Willard Motley
Movie (1949) starred Humphrey Bogart, John Derek, George Mcready

Just happened to know that one...

Harvey

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:18:28 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

"Lee Michaels" wrote

Norm's safety lapses are legendary. I sometimes just cringe when I see

him
do certain things. Other times I just cover my eyes. My wife finds these
thing to be very amusing and always asks me to explain what he is doing
wrong.

About the only move that makes me involuntarily turn my head is when Norm
runs 1 1/2" x 3/4" stock over a dado stack, with one hand, or both, pushing
down over the blade.

I would be very impressed if you could cite a single instance where he
has done that. Episode is all I need. If he's done it, I'll find it,
come back and tell you, and give you three days to draw a crowd.

I've seen him run lots of stock on lots of machines, but any time he
has to venture near the blade/bit, he has a pushstick or jig. Always.

Too many people claim they've seen his hands near the blade and
whenever I go look at the episode what I see is a long shot with
telephoto from down low behind the blade. If you know anything about
photography at all you would know that his hands could be six feet
away from the blade but with the telephoto and low angle, they would
look like they were within inches of it.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.
Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

LRod wrote:
I've seen him run lots of stock on lots of machines, but any time he
has to venture near the blade/bit, he has a pushstick or jig. Always.

Too many people claim they've seen his hands near the blade and
whenever I go look at the episode what I see is a long shot with
telephoto from down low behind the blade. ...

I've not watched a lot of Norm (wrong time o' day/day o' week and I'm
not into taping, etc.) but I don't recall thinking he was doing anything
I'd be uncomfortable with in any episodes I have seen...the one that was
kinda' scary (and had the bandages to prove it) was Tom Silva on TOH but
he was my "favoritest" of all to watch for all that for his common sense
and skill set...I just don't follow his work habits all the time...

Posted to rec.woodworking

dpb wrote in :

I've not watched a lot of Norm (wrong time o' day/day o' week and I'm
not into taping, etc.) but I don't recall thinking he was doing anything
I'd be uncomfortable with in any episodes I have seen...the one that was
kinda' scary (and had the bandages to prove it) was Tom Silva on TOH but
he was my "favoritest" of all to watch for all that for his common sense
and skill set...I just don't follow his work habits all the time...

--

Norm's on several times a day/week on one of our PBS Digital Channels. The
network is called "Create" and they show several of the more popular how-to

Might be worth getting a digital converter box (or hooking up an old
friend, the rabbet ear antenna) if you can get that channel.

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Puckdropper wrote:
Norm's on several times a day/week on one of our PBS Digital Channels. The
network is called "Create" and they show several of the more popular how-to
type programs.

Might be worth getting a digital converter box (or hooking up an old
friend, the rabbet ear antenna) if you can get that channel.

All we have is antenna, and a rabbit-ear version wouldn't quite make
a 70-mile closest reach transmitter tower I think...

I'm not sure the PBS translator will even be going to digital for sure
(although the networks are of course) since the PBS folks don't have
much for cash. I don't think they're doing anything like that, though,
of alternate channels.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"LRod" wrote in message
[...]

Hell, I'm impressed already ... at both your superior, condescending "final
word" (albeit self appointed) knowledge of what Norm does and does not do;
AND from your ability to unilaterally determine, from a distance and without
being there, that someone does NOT occasionally cringe when watching Norm
use a dado stack.

AAMOF, I'd have to say that it's you who should be given 3 days to draw the
crowd for such an impressive talent.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 09:07:01 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

"LRod" wrote in message
[...]

Translation:

I was talking out of my ass. Not only can I not cite such an
occurence, but I'll just cover up my ignorance with a lot of blather
about what a pompous ass you are and hope nobody notices I was talking
out of my ass.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"LRod" wrote

I was talking out of my ass.

Yep ... indeed you we

"Hall Seat" epidose (DIY Channel) - 27:33/'rabbet in frame pieces':

Although Norm uses a push "stick" of sorts at the very _end of the cut_, it
is not before this section CLEARLY shows Norm's left hand holding down the
approximately 1 1/2" wide stock as it CROSSES OVER the dado stack!

This latter action is PRECISELY that upon which I was remarking in my
original post in which you took such condescending exception as
self-appointed arbiter of Norm as a paragon of safety.

Furtthermore, to argue, as you are doing, that Norm's actions, clearly shown
above, does NOT make one want to cringe/look the other way, once again, does
NOT fall within the realm of your possible knowlege, no matter your imagined
divine omniscience.

Not only can I not cite such an
occurence, but I'll just cover up my ignorance with a lot of blather
about what a pompous ass you are and hope nobody notices I was talking
out of my ass.

Nice try, though ... there's more where that came from. Perhaps you should
go ahead start drawing that crowd, eh?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 14, 7:41 am, "Swingman" wrote:
"LRod" wrote

I was talking out of my ass.

Yep ... indeed you we

"Hall Seat" epidose (DIY Channel) - 27:33/'rabbet in frame pieces':

Well, nothing like the facts to ruin the fun, eh?

Nice try, though ... there's more where that came from. Perhaps you should
go ahead start drawing that crowd, eh?

Somebody just tell me where to go.

And the response is......

drumroll......

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 07:41:12 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

"Hall Seat" epidose (DIY Channel) - 27:33/'rabbet in frame pieces':

Although Norm uses a push "stick" of sorts at the very _end of the cut_, it
is not before this section CLEARLY shows Norm's left hand holding down the
approximately 1 1/2" wide stock as it CROSSES OVER the dado stack!

Well, I just watched that three or four times, even went through it
frame by frame to try and find what you describled. In fact, the push
stick is clearly in use *before* his hand passes "over" the blade, so
BZZZT, that's one.

By the way, the fingers of his left hand are never directly over the
blade. The one thing I will concede, however, is the violation of the
"where will it go if it slips" principle.

Your original statement:

About the only move that makes me involuntarily turn my head is when
Norm runs 1 1/2" x 3/4" stock over a dado stack, with one hand, or
both, pushing down over the blade.

Gee, no push stick mentioned there. Kind of changes the whole
complexion of the statement when it turns out he did use one, doncha
think? BZZZT, that's two.

And what is a "push 'stick' of sorts?" It looks to me likes it's one
of the regulation, approved by the wreck push sticks he's been using
since day one. Does it have to be endorsed by swingman before it's
acceptable? BZZZT, that's three.

If the stock he used is 3/4" thick, then it clearly must be 2 or 2 1/4
wide. It's certainly more than twice as wide as thick. Moreover, the
rabbet is no more than 1/4" deep and maybe 3/4" wide. That's not a lot
of stock removal. Nevertheless, let's continue...

In fact, his left hand is clearly behind the insert (toward him) when
the cut starts. You can tell, not only by the shadow of his hand but
by the height adjustment screw in the insert. That's the telephoto
fore-shortening I mentioned in my post.

As the cut progresses his left hand does come forward just beyond the
adjustment screw. Then, when the cut is approximately 3/4 complete,
his left hand moves back behind the adjustment screw and the push
stick becomes visible. It's clear at this point that the push stick is
just now being employed, but that shouldn't be a problem as the stock
is on the order of 12-15" long.

Only in the last 3 or 4" of the cut does his left hand follow through
on the top (but not directly over the blade) and side of the stock as
his right hand pushes it with the push stick (not "of sorts" but a
real push stick, by any reasonable definition).

So, while it is true that his left hand passed over where the dado
blade would be if it was 4" wide, it was working under the stock. And,
it's clear that it was the only hand (not "or both"). It's also clear
that it was at the end of a very light cut (I wouldn't think a 1/4" by
1/2" cut ranks as a lot of material removal).

So, if it makes you happy, you got maybe 1/4 of it right in your
original post.

This latter action is PRECISELY that upon which I was remarking in my
original post in which you took such condescending exception as
self-appointed arbiter of Norm as a paragon of safety.

Furtthermore, to argue, as you are doing, that Norm's actions, clearly shown
above, does NOT make one want to cringe/look the other way, once again, does
NOT fall within the realm of your possible knowlege, no matter your imagined
divine omniscience.

That's twice you've accused me of insinuating that you couldn't/didn't
cringe. I said nothing of the sort. Here's what I said:

:I would be very impressed if you could cite a single instance where he
:has done that. Episode is all I need. If he's done it, I'll find it,
:come back and tell you, and give you three days to draw a crowd.

:I've seen him run lots of stock on lots of machines, but any time he
:has to venture near the blade/bit, he has a pushstick or jig. Always.

:Too many people claim they've seen his hands near the blade and
:whenever I go look at the episode what I see is a long shot with
:telephoto from down low behind the blade. If you know anything about
hotography at all you would know that his hands could be six feet
:away from the blade but with the telephoto and low angle, they would
:look like they were within inches of it.

Clearly I didn't remotely come close to challenging what you felt.
What I challenged was the assertion that Norm engaged in a wildly,
unsafe, heretical practice...oops, you're not going to respond well to
a little hyperbole, I just know. Let's leave it that what you said
you saw doesn't come close to how it was actually done, and I couldn't
care less whether you cringed or not, nor did I remark on it.

You probably shouldn't read my posts. They really seem to work you up.
This isn't the first time. But it's my last on this thread.

Oh, was that condescending?

Good.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Ohhh, for **** sakes. Disagreements, personalities and all that rot.
The core of this group is pretty unique. It's been around a long time.
So we disagree sometimes, BIG ****ING DEAL.

When I, sometimes deliberately, foment a heated discussion, a few take
our lumps and move on.
To see this 'neener' **** always upsets me.

I am willing to bet that if we were all in a resort somewhere,
together, we'd raise pints and shots of bourbon and we'd get along
like real people.
This method of communicating sucks. We don't see the twinkles and hand
gestures that say: "Don't take me seriously, I'm just ****ing with ya"

Today, I showed up with a 1000 pounds of quartz and the cabinet guy,
whom I respect totally, had forgotten to put up a wall bracket.
So, I walk in and say: "I see who's been slacking again."
The response?
"**** you."
And we all laughed.
Them's buds

Sooo... "**** you!!"

Posted to rec.woodworking

"LRod" wrote

Your original statement:

About the only move that makes me involuntarily turn my head is when
Norm runs 1 1/2" x 3/4" stock over a dado stack, with one hand, or
both, pushing down over the blade.

Gee, no push stick mentioned there. Kind of changes the whole
complexion of the statement when it turns out he did use one, doncha

This isn't the first time. But it's my last on this thread.

We'll see ...

Your loudly self proclaimed prowess as an arbiter of Norm's safety habits
(with which _you_ unilaterally began this unwelcome little ****ing contest),
have been shattered with direct, visible evidence for anyone looking on to
see for themselves.

In addition, you have been reduced to the level of name calling, which, in
black and white, speaks for itself for all to see, and for which no further
argument on your part can change.

If you wish to continue blustering in the face of the very evidence you
requested, knock yourself out.

Without further participation in this ****ing contest (which _you_
initiated), I'm perfectly happy to let those who take the time to look make
up their own minds.

Bluster on, Bubba ... and better luck next time.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 15, 7:33 pm, Robatoy wrote:

... "Don't take me seriously, I'm just ****ing with ya"

Today, I showed up with a 1000 pounds of quartz and the cabinet guy,
whom I respect totally, had forgotten to put up a wall bracket.
So, I walk in and say: "I see who's been slacking again."
The response?
"**** you."
And we all laughed.
Them's buds

Sooo... "**** you!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YmEiGgwnBI

If you look carefully in the background you will see that the bridge
doors
don't quite meet in the middle. It is particularly noticeable in "Of
Gods
and Men". They meet better now thanks to a #220 block plane, a #90
bull-nosed shoulder plane and a card scraper. But It still needs a
little
work.

--

FF
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 16, 4:58*pm, Fred the Red Shirt
wrote:
[...]

*S*.. and so.. mankind advances

Consumer Product Safety Comm. to discuss proposed SawStop technology safety rule George Max Woodworking 256 September 16th 06 06:03 PM
Norm Richard Clements Woodworking 79 May 12th 06 05:52 PM
Yes, Mr. 199. etc., There Is A Norm Xylem Woodworking 1 December 17th 05 03:56 AM
Who is Norm? bkr Woodworking 38 January 19th 05 04:03 PM
OK. So I can be ok with not being Norm?? Mike W. Woodworking 34 June 4th 04 02:42 PM