Posted to rec.woodworking

Default "Change your language and you change your thoughts."

"Change your language and you change your thoughts."
Learn English and free download Grammar & dictionary.
Just click the website and share ur thoughts….
"Language shapes the way we think, and determines what we can think
about."
http://Onlinespokenenglish.googlepages.com/home