Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: The Love story of Ralph and Edna

Enjoy

Lew
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++

Just because someone doesn't love you the way
you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Ralph and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital.

One day while they were walking past the
hospital swimming pool.

Ralph suddenly jumped into the deep end.

He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.

Edna promptly jumped in to save him.

She swam to the bottom and pulled him out.

When the Head Nurse Director became aware
of Edna's heroic act, she immediately ordered
her to be discharged from the hospital, as she
now considered her to be mentally stable.

When she went to tell Edna the news she said,
'Edna, I have good news and bad news.'

'The good news is you're being discharged,
since you was able to rationally respond to a
crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the
person you love.'

'I have concluded that your act displays sound
mindedness.'

'The bad news is, Ralph hung himself in the
bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after
you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead.'

Edna replied, 'He didn't hang himself, I put him
there to dry'.

'How soon can I go home?'