Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Table Saw

On Mar 21, 2:12*pm, Maxwell Lol wrote:
Robatoy writes:
I am a bit late to the party, but it is Mary Ann for the win! She
ain't no Bailey from WKRP or Lilith from Cheers... but all people age.

Lilith?!?!

I think the actress is called Bebe Newirth. (sp?)
He role as Lilith, Frasier's wife, has her a stuffy academic. I just
KNOW that if she lets go of that bun in her hair, gives her head a
shake, some lucky ******* would be in a heap of trouble.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 22:50:24 -0400, Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Leon" wrote in message

Well while not quite 70, Raquel Welch will be 68 this year and is
still quite the eye catcher.
Diahann Carroll still looks good, age 72.

And he forgot Diana Rigg :-).

Oh, yes. One of the saddest days of my youth was the day that Emma
Peel drove off into the sunset with her husband, never to return.

Last time I saw her anywhere, Sophia Loren wasn't looking too shabby
either. Pirelli apparently agrees, she was on the 2007 Pirelli
calendar.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:11:46 GMT, "Dave in Houston"
wrote:

Oooh, oooh, oooh . . . Amy Matthews on DIY's Bathroom Renovations!!! I
want to see her in nuthin' but a tool belt.

I had to look her up...

A licensed contractor AND a personal trainer? G
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:32:28 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

I think the actress is called Bebe Newirth. (sp?)
He role as Lilith, Frasier's wife, has her a stuffy academic. I just
KNOW that if she lets go of that bun in her hair, gives her head a
shake, some lucky ******* would be in a heap of trouble.

There was an episode of Cheers where she did exactly that.

It's cemented in my mind... G
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Oooh, oooh, oooh . . . Amy Matthews on DIY's Bathroom Renovations!!!
want to see her in nuthin' but a tool belt.

I had to look her up...

A licensed contractor AND a personal trainer? G

I'm trainable!

Dave in Houston

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

I think the actress is called Bebe Newirth. (sp?)
He role as Lilith, Frasier's wife, has her a stuffy academic. I just
KNOW that if she lets go of that bun in her hair, gives her head a
shake, some lucky ******* would be in a heap of trouble.

There was an episode of Cheers where she did exactly that.

It's cemented in my mind... *G

Hot damn! Now I have to buy the entire Cheers collection just to find
that.. okay maybe bittorrent...

Maybe I'll run into the episode where Norm orders a Screaming Viking.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

* *Oooh, oooh, oooh . . . Amy Matthews on DIY's Bathroom Renovations!!!
want to see her in nuthin' but a tool belt.

I had to look her up...

A licensed contractor AND a personal trainer? *G

I'm trainable!

Dave in Houston

If you don't do it right, she'll make you do it again!
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

I think the actress is called Bebe Newirth. (sp?)
He role as Lilith, Frasier's wife, has her a stuffy academic. I just
KNOW that if she lets go of that bun in her hair, gives her head a
shake, some lucky ******* would be in a heap of trouble.

There was an episode of Cheers where she did exactly that.

It's cemented in my mind... G

Hot damn! Now I have to buy the entire Cheers collection just to find
that.. okay maybe bittorrent...

Maybe I'll run into the episode where Norm orders a Screaming Viking.

---
it may be in an episode of frasier where she does that.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Bonehenge (B A R R Y)" wrote in message
| On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:21:01 -0400, "John Grossbohlin"
| wrote:
|

| When Roy Underhill was at my club a couple years ago he half jokingly
said
| that high def would kill his show. This because people would be able to
see
| how bad some of the stuff looked that he made in a hurry on The
Woodwright's
| Shop. ;~) I'm pretty sure his latest shows are high def and they are OK
| with me.... I get the idea!
|
| Imagine Bruce Johnson or some of the "remodeling" shows? G

When I went to the luncheon with Norm Abram a few years back he had the
Butterfly Table with him... the summer before the show aired. The finish
left a lot to be desired and he told the group that he needed to work on his
finishing... I appreciated the candor and the issues he described. Later
when I saw the show air on TV the table looked just fine... I wonder what
high def would have shown up??

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Oooh, oooh, oooh . . . Amy Matthews on DIY's Bathroom Renovations!!!
want to see her in nuthin' but a tool belt.

I had to look her up...

A licensed contractor AND a personal trainer? G

I'm trainable!

Dave in Houston

If you don't do it right, she'll make you do it again!

Whip me. Beat me. Call me Edna.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
Oooh, oooh, oooh . . . Amy Matthews on DIY's Bathroom Renovations!!!
want to see her in nuthin' but a tool belt.
I had to look her up...
A licensed contractor AND a personal trainer? G

I'm trainable!

Dave in Houston

If you don't do it right, she'll make you do it again!

Whip me. Beat me. Call me Edna.

BREATHE, Dave, breathe!!!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:37:16 -0400, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJxHwqO29w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGeV536gg-4&NR=1

I LIKE Spandex! G