Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin John Grossbohlin is offline

Default Table Saw

"Bonehenge (B A R R Y)" wrote in message
| On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:21:01 -0400, "John Grossbohlin"
| wrote:
|

| When Roy Underhill was at my club a couple years ago he half jokingly
said
| that high def would kill his show. This because people would be able to
see
| how bad some of the stuff looked that he made in a hurry on The
Woodwright's
| Shop. ;~) I'm pretty sure his latest shows are high def and they are OK
| with me.... I get the idea!
|
| Imagine Bruce Johnson or some of the "remodeling" shows? G

When I went to the luncheon with Norm Abram a few years back he had the
Butterfly Table with him... the summer before the show aired. The finish
left a lot to be desired and he told the group that he needed to work on his
finishing... I appreciated the candor and the issues he described. Later
when I saw the show air on TV the table looked just fine... I wonder what
high def would have shown up??

John