Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Router table

Just finished:

http://tinyurl.com/23g4c6

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Max" wrote in message
Just finished:

http://tinyurl.com/23g4c6

Max

What's that furniture doing in the shop?

.... beautiful work!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
"Max" wrote in message
Just finished:

http://tinyurl.com/23g4c6

Max

What's that furniture doing in the shop?

.... beautiful work!

It sure does look pretty. Max, do you
have other pics of it as well?

--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.

http://www.home.mycybernet.net/~waugh/shop/
Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"Tanus" wrote in message ...
Swingman wrote:
"Max" wrote in message
Just finished:

http://tinyurl.com/23g4c6

Max

What's that furniture doing in the shop?

.... beautiful work!

It sure does look pretty. Max, do you have other pics of it as well?

--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.

http://www.home.mycybernet.net/~waugh/shop/

Yep, what view would you like to see? I'm particularly pleased with the
dust port.
I used a 2" thick block of wood. Cut the hole with a 3 1/2 " hole saw and
rounded the edges with a 1/2'' roundover bit. I rounded the edges of the PVC
(3") with the same bit. The 3" PVC connects to a "Y" . My 4" flex hose to my
dust collector fits precisely over the "belled" end of the "Y". The other
connection to the "Y" is for dust collection from the top of the table (at
the fence) It's fed by a 2 1/2" flex hose. If you'll go back to that Flickr
website, I've added two pics of the dust port.

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Max" wrote in message
Just finished:

http://tinyurl.com/23g4c6

Max

What's that furniture doing in the shop?

... beautiful work!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Thank you, sir. You should see that paint job up close. I sprayed it with
my Fuji HVLP unit.

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"Garage_Woodworks" .@. wrote in message

"Max" wrote in message
t...
Just finished:

http://tinyurl.com/23g4c6

Max

Nice Job!

--
www.garagewoodworks.com

Thank you. I thrive on compliments G

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Max" wrote in message
t...
Just finished:

http://tinyurl.com/23g4c6

Max

Are you shooting for using it in the kitchen? It looks like an expensive
appliance. VERY nice.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"Leon" wrote in message

"Max" wrote in message
t...
Just finished:

http://tinyurl.com/23g4c6

Max

Are you shooting for using it in the kitchen? It looks like an expensive
appliance. VERY nice.

Thanks. I have a Jet jointer and a Jet planer. Matching color. G

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

Max wrote:
"Tanus" wrote in message ...
Swingman wrote:
"Max" wrote in message
[...]

As many as you have. The finished pic
was kind of dark, so more light would
help, but any thing in detail would be
great.

--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.

http://www.home.mycybernet.net/~waugh/shop/
Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"Tanus" wrote in message ...

As many as you have. The finished pic was kind of dark, so more light
would help, but any thing in detail would be great.

--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.

http://www.home.mycybernet.net/~waugh/shop/

I will get to it tomorrow.
I was looking at your web page. Believe it or not, I had a shed just exactly
like that one. Even the color was the same.
I used cinder blocks to raise it enough to stand in. LOL
And that Crafstman saw looks a lot like the one I had before I got my Delta
Cabinet saw. Interesting.
I also found it interesting that you live in Canada. I was born in Sarnia,
Ont., raised in Michigan, now living in El Paso, Texas.

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

Max wrote:
"Tanus" wrote in message ...

As many as you have. The finished pic was kind of dark, so more light
would help, but any thing in detail would be great.

--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.

http://www.home.mycybernet.net/~waugh/shop/

I will get to it tomorrow.
I was looking at your web page. Believe it or not, I had a shed just exactly
like that one. Even the color was the same.
I used cinder blocks to raise it enough to stand in. LOL
And that Crafstman saw looks a lot like the one I had before I got my Delta
Cabinet saw. Interesting.
I also found it interesting that you live in Canada. I was born in Sarnia,
Ont., raised in Michigan, now living in El Paso, Texas.

Max

I guess we don't know each other, but we
came close. I moved to Sarnia in '64 and
went to high school there. My mother
still lives in the town. I'm back a few
times a year, and I'm over to PH from
time to time.

My pics are really old, and the
Craftsman has been replaced by a Delta
benchtop saw, which is just about as
useless.

I envy the temps in El Paso. There are
times when winter here is almost too much.

--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.

http://www.home.mycybernet.net/~waugh/shop/

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 8, 9:11 pm, "Garage_Woodworks" .@. wrote:
--

Thank you. I thrive on compliments G

Easy solution. Keep making cool stuff. G

www.garagewoodworks.com

Here, here. NICELY done.

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 8, 6:32 pm, "Max" wrote:
Just finished:

http://tinyurl.com/23g4c6

Max

If that works like it looks, you're in great shape for a long time to
come.

Very nice project.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Max very nice indeed. What are your plans to add holes on the door for
air supply. You could also cut a half inch off bottom. I will be
curious if you end up lowering the outlet pipe a bit or adding a ramp
inside to prevent sawdust from catching.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"henry" wrote
Max very nice indeed. What are your plans to add holes on the door for
air supply. You could also cut a half inch off bottom. I will be
curious if you end up lowering the outlet pipe a bit or adding a ramp
inside to prevent sawdust from catching.

Thanks.
I'm curious to see how the dust pickup works too. I'll get a chance today
or tomorrow to run some tests.

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 8, 11:03*pm, Tanus wrote:
Max wrote:
"Tanus" wrote in ....

[...]

http://www.home.mycybernet.net/~waugh/shop/- Hide quoted text -

What a small world. Born in the Soo, lived in Port Huron from age 2
through college and a few more years in the Navy. Now in Berkeley
Springs, WV. Have yet to find fish & chips as good as in Sarnia.

EdF
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 9, 12:58*pm, "Max" wrote:
"henry" *wrote

Max very nice indeed. What are your plans to add holes on the door for
air supply. You could also cut a half inch off bottom. I will be
curious if you end up lowering the outlet pipe a bit or adding a ramp
inside to prevent sawdust from catching.

Thanks.
I'm curious to see how the dust pickup works too. *I'll get a chance today
or tomorrow to run some tests.

Max

Nice job. I built the "Norm" table as well. The dust port works fairly
well, but I had a hard time hooking up my shop vac. I used some
adhesive backed felt inside the PVC T so that my hose would fit. It is
tough when you get old and your hose doesn't fit! I can't begin to say
how much I love having the table. I have a PC 7539 mounted in it so I
can run raised panels, etc. This is a huge change from the little
Sears table I used to use. Since I have a small shop I also put 2"
casters on it so I can move it around easily.
Regards,
Dave
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 23:32:38 GMT, "Max"
wrote:

Just finished:

http://tinyurl.com/23g4c6

Max

Be proud!

Nice work! I'm sure you'll enjoy it every time you use it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
On Feb 8, 11:03 pm, Tanus wrote:
Max wrote:
"Tanus" wrote in ....
[...]

They were good weren't they? I tried the
pickerel and fries at Purdy's last
summer, and they were ok, but not like
my memories of the chip wagon under the
bridge where I used to take girls to
watch submarine races. Never did find
out who won... Usually it wasn't me....

--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.

http://www.home.mycybernet.net/~waugh/shop/
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tanus" wrote

As many as you have. The finished pic was kind of dark, so more light
would help, but any thing in detail would be great.

--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.

http://www.home.mycybernet.net/~waugh/shop/

I've added more pictures:

http://tinyurl.com/2yt8y2

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Dave" wrote

Nice job. I built the "Norm" table as well. The dust port works fairly
well, but I had a hard time hooking up my shop vac. I used some
adhesive backed felt inside the PVC T so that my hose would fit. It is
tough when you get old and your hose doesn't fit! I can't begin to say
how much I love having the table. I have a PC 7539 mounted in it so I
can run raised panels, etc. This is a huge change from the little
Sears table I used to use. Since I have a small shop I also put 2"
casters on it so I can move it around easily.
Regards,
Dave

I've added a few more pictures.
You can see my dust collection "solution".
I have plenty of room when my pickup isn't in my shop but I have all my
"stationary" tools on mobile bases so I can get them out of the way.

http://tinyurl.com/2yt8y2

Max