Posted to rec.woodworking
kup kup is offline

Default Lathe tool sharpening

I once saw a 2" belt with a Wolverine Jig attached in a Woodcraft
store in St. Louis and I found out that they no longer sell the
sander.
Can anyone tell me where to find an adjustable 2" belt sander?
Thanks
Posted to rec.woodworking

kup wrote:
I once saw a 2" belt with a Wolverine Jig attached in a Woodcraft
store in St. Louis and I found out that they no longer sell the
sander.
Can anyone tell me where to find an adjustable 2" belt sander?
Thanks

Grizzly's got a couple of them.
http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2008/Main/141
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:53:29 -0800 (PST), kup wrote:

I once saw a 2" belt with a Wolverine Jig attached in a Woodcraft
store in St. Louis and I found out that they no longer sell the
sander.
Can anyone tell me where to find an adjustable 2" belt sander?
Thanks

I use a 1" belt grinder from Foley.. great machine..

Not sure what an "adjustable" belt sander is, though..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Tool Sharpening Neillarson Woodturning 9 September 5th 07 08:13 PM
Tool bit sharpening question James Schenck Metalworking 3 April 6th 04 06:09 PM
Tool sharpening in general ss Metalworking 4 October 28th 03 12:55 PM
Tool sharpening [email protected] Woodturning 0 July 19th 03 04:46 AM