DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lathe tool sharpening (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/231765-lathe-tool-sharpening.html)

kup January 28th 08 05:53 PM

Lathe tool sharpening

I once saw a 2" belt with a Wolverine Jig attached in a Woodcraft
store in St. Louis and I found out that they no longer sell the
sander.
Can anyone tell me where to find an adjustable 2" belt sander?
Thanks

J. Clarke January 28th 08 07:16 PM

Lathe tool sharpening

kup wrote:
I once saw a 2" belt with a Wolverine Jig attached in a Woodcraft
store in St. Louis and I found out that they no longer sell the
sander.
Can anyone tell me where to find an adjustable 2" belt sander?
Thanks

Grizzly's got a couple of them.
http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2008/Main/141
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

mac davis[_2_] January 29th 08 12:19 AM

Lathe tool sharpening

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:53:29 -0800 (PST), kup wrote:

I once saw a 2" belt with a Wolverine Jig attached in a Woodcraft
store in St. Louis and I found out that they no longer sell the
sander.
Can anyone tell me where to find an adjustable 2" belt sander?
Thanks

I use a 1" belt grinder from Foley.. great machine..

Not sure what an "adjustable" belt sander is, though..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing