Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Barber pole look solution

The solution to the barber pole look of any sliced veneer is to slip
match your veneer face. This keeps all the cell structure going the
same way. For more info please check out the followiing link:

http://base.google.com/base/a/294643...78181407770746

These guys can help you!
Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Fri, Dec 14, 2007, 8:50pm (EST-3) spams us with:
The solution to the barber pole look of any sliced veneer is to slip
match your veneer face. This keeps all the cell structure going the same
way. For more info please check out the followiing link:
http://base.google.com/base/a/294643...78181407770746
These guys can help you!

Can they do a stripper pole?

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 14, 11:50 pm, wrote:
The solution to the barber pole look of any sliced veneer is to slip
match your veneer face. This keeps all the cell structure going the
same way. For more info please check out the followiing link:

http://base.google.com/base/a/294643...78181407770746

These guys can help you!

Spam a little more, dickwad. Use the tried and true, 'Gee, guys, I
just ran across this wonderful site and they have some great prices!'

How to run outdoor electrical lines from pole to pole - What's required [email protected] Home Repair 4 May 1st 07 05:00 AM
4 pole to 3 pole Extension Cord. [email protected] Home Repair 14 January 5th 07 07:16 PM
Barber pole??? or maybe a really long bumble bee??? ¦¦¦SHADOW¦¦¦ Electronics 4 July 17th 06 07:18 AM
Single pole or double pole? F UK diy 3 June 27th 06 11:42 PM
AC shaded pole single phase induction pole motor [email protected] Electronics Repair 13 April 29th 05 03:37 AM