Posted to rec.woodworking
PHT PHT is offline

Default iturra design catalog

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 22:21:10 -0500, larry wrote:

I tried googling for Iturra and a few variations but could not find a
listing for a website. I want to order a catalog so I can upgrade an older
band saw. I hope somebody here can point me to the correct web address. as
always thank in advance for the help. Larry

As far I know, they do not have a website. You can contact them at:
888-722-7078. I believe this number is still good.

Paul T.

--
The only dumb question, is the one not asked

http://www.USENETHOST.com 100% Uncensored , 100% Anonymous, 5$/month Only!

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hello Larry,
Here are a few contact numbers off the cover of the 2007 catalogue;
toll free 866-883-8064
Office 904-371-3998
Fax 904-371-3998
and lastly, email

I spoke with one of Ituura's employees last evening. Louis will be
out of the office today (As are most of us- and Happy Thanksgiving Day
to those who are taking part) but will be in briefly tomorrow.
Marc (who keeps an
Iturra catalogue in each bathroom of his house)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"larry" wrote in message
I tried googling for Iturra and a few variations but could not find a
listing for a website. I want to order a catalog so I can upgrade an older
band saw. I hope somebody here can point me to the correct web address. as
always thank in advance for the help. Larry

His catalog is more like a book with a scad of info and history with an
appropriate part for sale after the info. I spoke with Louis and he was
patient with a BS newbie and explained my choices for what I was seeking.
Very nice guy. I will throw all of my meager business his way!!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 22 Nov, 03:21, "larry" wrote:
I tried googling for Iturra and a few variations but could not find a
listing for a website.

AFAIK they don't hold with such passing fads as these new-fangled
intawebs and are happy to lose trade as a result.

I haven't dealt with Iturra, would like to deal with Iturra, but for
as long as they're not web-accessible I have no intention of going
through the hassle of working trans-Atlantic otherwise.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On 22 Nov, 03:21, "larry" wrote:
I tried googling for Iturra and a few variations but could not find a
listing for a website.

AFAIK they don't hold with such passing fads as these new-fangled
intawebs and are happy to lose trade as a result.

I haven't dealt with Iturra, would like to deal with Iturra, but for
as long as they're not web-accessible I have no intention of going
through the hassle of working trans-Atlantic otherwise.

I understand and agree, but I have purchased Iturra products from Highland
Hardware and they do have a catalog as well as a web site. I have purchased
their tension spring and thrust bearings.

Iturra email? Owen Lowe Woodturning 2 June 17th 06 06:17 PM
Iturra Design Bandsaw Catalog Layne Woodworking 17 November 30th 05 04:43 PM
Web Catalog Builder, Multimedia CD Catalog maker for business as well personal album [email protected] Woodturning 0 January 21st 05 06:45 PM
Iturra Designs! What a find! mttt Woodworking 2 January 26th 04 11:33 PM
Catalog - Design Within Reach Questions MJG Home Ownership 0 October 7th 03 03:28 AM