Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Owen Lowe

Default Iturra email?

'ello.

I've got a rather in-depth question for Louis Iturra about band saw
tires and would rather email him than phone and try to frame it
verbally. The only address I have is the KALLL at aol which bounces as
unknown user.

Can anyone provide his current email? (Don't want to call and waste his
toll free $ for such a simple question - and it may also help others
here in the future.)

thanks

--
Owen Lowe

Northwest Woodturners
Pacific Northwest Woodturning Guild
___
Tips fer Turnin': Place a sign, easily seen as you switch on your lathe, warning you to remove any and all rings from your fingers. Called degloving, extended hardware can grab your ring and rip it off your finger. A pic for the strong of stomach: www.itim.nsw.gov.au/go/objectid/2A3AC703-1321-1C29-70B067DC88E16BFC/index.cfm

Besides, rings can easily mar the surface of a turning as you check for finished smoothness.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
John

Owen Lowe wrote:
'ello.

I've got a rather in-depth question for Louis Iturra about band saw
tires and would rather email him than phone and try to frame it
verbally. The only address I have is the KALLL at aol which bounces as
unknown user.

Can anyone provide his current email? (Don't want to call and waste his
toll free $ for such a simple question - and it may also help others
here in the future.)

thanks

--
Owen Lowe

Try it at comcast.net, not aol.com.

John Martin

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Owen Lowe

In article .com,
"John" wrote:

The only address I have is the KALLL at aol which bounces as
unknown user.

Can anyone provide his current email? (Don't want to call and waste his
toll free $ for such a simple question - and it may also help others
here in the future.)

Try it at comcast.net, not aol.com.

Thank you John - Louis responded after a couple days and we're on track.

Owen