Posted to rec.woodworking
C & E[_2_] C & E[_2_] is offline

Default iturra design catalog

"larry" wrote in message
I tried googling for Iturra and a few variations but could not find a
listing for a website. I want to order a catalog so I can upgrade an older
band saw. I hope somebody here can point me to the correct web address. as
always thank in advance for the help. Larry

His catalog is more like a book with a scad of info and history with an
appropriate part for sale after the info. I spoke with Louis and he was
patient with a BS newbie and explained my choices for what I was seeking.
Very nice guy. I will throw all of my meager business his way!!