Posted to rec.woodworking
Lowell Holmes Lowell Holmes is offline

Default iturra design catalog

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On 22 Nov, 03:21, "larry" wrote:
I tried googling for Iturra and a few variations but could not find a
listing for a website.

AFAIK they don't hold with such passing fads as these new-fangled
intawebs and are happy to lose trade as a result.

I haven't dealt with Iturra, would like to deal with Iturra, but for
as long as they're not web-accessible I have no intention of going
through the hassle of working trans-Atlantic otherwise.

I understand and agree, but I have purchased Iturra products from Highland
Hardware and they do have a catalog as well as a web site. I have purchased
their tension spring and thrust bearings.