Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The Handyman

http://cl1.clipster.ws/contents/ham8.swf
Posted to rec.woodworking

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

http://cl1.clipster.ws/contents/ham8.swf

Awesome!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:27:22 -0500, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

http://cl1.clipster.ws/contents/ham8.swf

I wasn't impressed until I realized that he was hammering in the nail.. had to
watch it a few times to really appreciate it..

thanks for the link..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking

I had one of my German colleagues watch this and he was laughing as he
explained what was going on. The juggler wants to make a commercial
for a Eurpoean building goods store, similar to our Home Depots. (I
can not recall the store's name) He wants to teach customers how to
use tools such as the hammer. My friend said "He can't do that"
before the first hammer struck the nail head and was then amazed as
the nail went "home" and then the hammers were made to stick in the
beam.
We still can't be sure if any trickery went on here but we all agreed
that the nail was position in a hole so minimal force would be needed
to drive it in. Regardless, if the video is unenhanced, that guy
drives nails better with his hands off the hammer than I do with mine
on. No way would he hit his thumb doing that.

Marc

Handyman Boogie The Medway Handyman UK diy 8 May 3rd 07 02:21 PM
Suddenly I'm a Handyman! david lang UK diy 92 January 24th 06 07:35 PM
Are you a handyman looking to get more business? [email protected] UK diy 5 October 11th 05 07:05 PM
Handyman David Lang UK diy 92 July 6th 05 09:36 PM
HandyMan No More Andrew McKay UK diy 16 March 21st 05 03:35 PM