Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Crown Spring Angle: Royalmouldings "Never Rot"

I will be installing "Never Rot" cellular PVC 3-5/8" crown moulding on
a portico project. It is currently on order and I won't have it for 2
weeks. In order to continue with the project, I need to know the
spring angle for this moulding now. This spec is not listed on the
web site or in the spec book.

Has anyone worked with this product and know the spring angle? From
the pictures, I am assuming that it is 38/52.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Scott