Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop heat

What kind of shop heater would you reccomend?

My shop is 28x32 with 10 foot ceilings. It would have to be electric
for there is no gas line nearby. I could easily run 220 in the
ceilings and use a drop down ceiling heater. I have seen some on the
Internet but not quite sure what I am looking at.

Winters can get to the low teens. It would probably only be used in
the evenings and weekends, so it would not have to be heated all the
time. I have used the propane bottle heaters and it can raise the
temperature a bit so as not to freeze your butt off. It is well
insulated.

Trent

Was Shop heat---update Andrew V Metalworking 33 March 5th 06 03:32 PM
Need shop heat advice Ivan Vegvary Metalworking 39 January 4th 06 04:46 AM
Shop Heat. Brian In Hampton Woodworking 0 December 24th 05 04:27 AM
Shop heat Charlie Self Woodworking 29 November 8th 05 01:48 AM
HEat treating in my shop HotRod Metalworking 7 October 7th 05 01:36 PM