Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian In Hampton Brian In Hampton is offline

Default Shop heat

I use a woodstove
"Trent" wrote in message
news
What kind of shop heater would you reccomend?

My shop is 28x32 with 10 foot ceilings. It would have to be electric
for there is no gas line nearby. I could easily run 220 in the
ceilings and use a drop down ceiling heater. I have seen some on the
Internet but not quite sure what I am looking at.

Winters can get to the low teens. It would probably only be used in
the evenings and weekends, so it would not have to be heated all the
time. I have used the propane bottle heaters and it can raise the
temperature a bit so as not to freeze your butt off. It is well
insulated.

Trent