Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Twin Cutter Saw

Harbor Freight has one on sale for $139.0
http://www.harborfreight22.com/r/r.a...&i=Q2704703H10 and I
thought to ask the group if 1. Anyone has used one of these, 2. What
for 3. What's it god for, etc. Any feedback appreciated.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Harbor Freight has one on sale for $139.0http://www.harborfreight22.com/r/r.asp?r=114670413&i=Q2704703H10and I
thought to ask the group if 1. Anyone has used one of these, 2. What
for 3. What's it god for, etc. Any feedback appreciated.

I haven't used one, but I seem to remember hearing that it is the
perfect tool for cutting a car in half. Sounds like fun, but I'm not
sure how useful it would be in the woodshop or around the house,
especially if you already have a sawzall.
Just speculating...
Andy

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Andy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Harbor Freight has one on sale for
$139.0http://www.harborfreight22.com/r/r.asp?r=114670413&i=Q2704703H10and
thought to ask the group if 1. Anyone has used one of these, 2. What
for 3. What's it god for, etc. Any feedback appreciated.

I haven't used one, but I seem to remember hearing that it is the
perfect tool for cutting a car in half. Sounds like fun, but I'm not
sure how useful it would be in the woodshop or around the house,
especially if you already have a sawzall.
Just speculating...
Andy

I saw a demo cutting a car in half with a reciprocation saw and a special
blade within 2 minutes - impressive.
Sawzall won't cut thin sheets cleanly like the twin cutter. Twin blades ware
out pretty fast and pricey. I have sawzall, angle grinder with cutting
blade, pipe cutter, sheet metal electric shear so couldn't think of a reason
to get the twin cutter.

Cuts sheet metal, angle iron, round pipes, plastic - all clean and smooth
without any kickbacks as in the Sears demo.
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...=009255 74000

Posted to rec.woodworking

O Well, Sears has it for $169.00 (thanksfo the link) so HFT $139.00
may not be such a breat deal or a chinese knock off - but both may be
made by Chines political prisoners! Thanks for the feedback.

[...]

without any kickbacks as in the Sears demo.http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...@@@@1337994648...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 25, 10:23 am, Hoosierpopi wrote:
O Well, Sears has it for $169.00 (thanksfo the link) so HFT $139.00
may not be such a breat deal or a chinese knock off - but both may be
made by Chines political prisoners! Thanks for the feedback.

The political prisoners are knocking off software and sneakers. Their
version of Club Fed.

Posted to rec.woodworking

but both may be
made by Chines political prisoners! Thanks for the feedback.

Hmm... Interesting mental picture of prisoners manufacturing a saw
that quickly cuts through anything.
BZZZZZ. Pause. Woohoo!
Andy

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Andy" wrote in message
oups.com...
but both may be
made by Chines political prisoners! Thanks for the feedback.

Hmm... Interesting mental picture of prisoners manufacturing a saw
that quickly cuts through anything.
BZZZZZ. Pause. Woohoo!
Andy

Not to mention how easy it is to harvest organs from the other Chinese
prisoners.

B.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Hoosierpopi" wrote in message:
snip

but both may be made by Chinese political prisoners! Thanks for the

feedback.

I'm sure that such would never happen... too many young children are
available to work the factory jobs.

woodstuff

Craftsman Twin Cutter Saw James Stewart Woodworking 6 December 12th 05 08:42 PM
join thin twin electricity cable with standard twin and earth Dundonald UK diy 6 March 29th 05 09:00 AM
Craftsman Twin Cutter Kim Woodworking 7 March 8th 05 06:11 AM
Where to buy a twin RF modulator? ITM UK diy 12 May 3rd 04 08:41 PM