Posted to rec.woodworking

Default cowells norwich sharpening system?

I have a sharpening water wheel with motor....model 25-400. Looks like made
in UK but powered for US (115v 60hz). It was given to me by an elderly
woodworker.

It has an adjustable rod/plate for tool rest.
Are there accessories for it I should have and instructions? how can I find
such things?
thanks