Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lynn Coffelt

Default Dunlap sharpening system. Really!

Struggling with the tool sharpening learning curve and beginner's luck with
turning, Dad always thought we should have one of these Dunlap motorized wet
"sandstone" wheels. Well, I'm nearing 74 now, and Dad would be proud to know
I finally found this Dunlap sharpening system at a price I couldn't turn
down. $10 (without motor, of course). But, since it was at the Lyman, Wa
community garage sale, I thought I'd try my weak bargaining skills. $5 was
my offer. Sold! Wahoo! Only thing was that I had to build up the courage to
ask SWMBO, Dora, to help me load it up........ It's home now, being cleaned
up for service. Picture of my new baby at abpw
(alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking)
Old Chief Lynn

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Brent

Heh - it seems like the older we get, the more our father's advice
holds true. Or, the more we pay attention to it, as least.