Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Happy 4th, you crazy peeps!

On Jul 5, 9:31 pm, "Rod & Betty Jo" wrote:
Sadly 30 second sound bites from a oft prejudiced
media does not really inform.......Rod

Oft prejudiced.....holy ****... how DO you say that **** with a
straight face.
Man... I tell ya, either get informed. or get out of my sight.
You are talking ****, bubba.
http://www.opednews.com/articles/ope...ng_time_mo.htm

Your asses are being owned and operated by a bunch of eastern european
claimants of some kinda freaky birthright to a piece of land in the
middle east...and it's 'okay' to kill whoEVAR gets in the way.

Please study a neutral version of history before you get into my
****.....'k?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

Oft prejudiced.....holy ****... how DO you say that **** with a
straight face.

Don't you have a plonk file or is your puter software underprivileged?

Lew
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 5 Jul 2007 18:31:55 -0700, "Rod & Betty Jo"
wrote:

A multi year /multi-million dollar investigation and that Novak and Armitage
have both said as much ......Novak is the original journalist whom publicly
released Plames CIA job connection with Armitage being his specific source.

Everyone know's that Armitage was the source. If you believe that
Armitage acted of his own accord then I guess you've been convinced by
the President the Vice President, Libby and Fox News.

I guess the jury wasn't convinced and neither am I.

Mike O.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mike O." wrote in message
Everyone know's that Armitage was the source. If you believe that
Armitage acted of his own accord then I guess you've been convinced by
the President the Vice President, Libby and Fox News.

I guess the jury wasn't convinced and neither am I.

Mike O.

Since you apparently do not understand what Libby was convicted of I
wouldn't be surprised you wouldn't be convinced as well......The jury did
not convict him of leaking anything but rather misrepresenting when and how
he learned of Valerie Plame's CIA employment. If he had been convicted of
violating the 1982 Intelligence Identities Protection Act the charges and
penalties would have been entirely different and definitely severe. May I
repeat Novak and Armitage have already verified that Armitage innocently (he
did not know releasing her name was illegal) released her employment status
with the CIA......The prosecutor had no case against anyone for leaking her
identity but did convict Libby for perjury......Rod

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 5, 9:31 pm, "Rod & Betty Jo" wrote:
Sadly 30 second sound bites from a oft prejudiced
media does not really inform.......Rod

Oft prejudiced.....holy ****... how DO you say that **** with a
straight face.
Man... I tell ya, either get informed. or get out of my sight.
You are talking ****, bubba.
http://www.opednews.com/articles/ope...ng_time_mo.htm

Your asses are being owned and operated by a bunch of eastern european
claimants of some kinda freaky birthright to a piece of land in the
middle east...and it's 'okay' to kill whoEVAR gets in the way.

Please study a neutral version of history before you get into my
****.....'k?

Well your link fully explains your crackpot positions...as well as your
complete inability to address any fact I've proffered.....your web site
wouldn't know reality if it bit them in the Ass......Tis sad when the silly
conspiracy claptrap leads to anti-Semitism though, takes all of the fun out
of a light hearted discussion. Rod

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 6, 6:13 am, "Rod & Betty Jo" wrote:

Well your link fully explains your crackpot positions...

Right, Rod diagrees with Rob..ergo Rob is a crackpot. How typical.

You take an extreme right position, I link to an extreme left website.
Now that we're 'balanced', I can tell you that you're extremely
disillusioned.
If you swallow. hook, line and sinker, all the bull**** that the Bush
administration spews forth via their leaks and media manipulation,
then I feel sorry for you.

I prefer to go through life without blinders on.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Happy 4th, you crazy peeps! OT Soapbox edition

On Jul 6, 10:55 am, Robatoy wrote:
On Jul 6, 6:13 am, "Rod & Betty Jo" wrote:

Well your link fully explains your crackpot positions...

Right, Rod diagrees with Rob..ergo Rob is a crackpot. How typical.

You take an extreme right position, I link to an extreme left website.
Now that we're 'balanced', I can tell you that you're extremely
disillusioned.

How about wheeling this thread over to a more appropriate newsgroup?
Or going private and doing whatever you guys are intent on doing to
each other...

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article .com,
RicodJour wrote:

On Jul 6, 10:55 am, Robatoy wrote:
On Jul 6, 6:13 am, "Rod & Betty Jo" wrote:

Well your link fully explains your crackpot positions...

Right, Rod diagrees with Rob..ergo Rob is a crackpot. How typical.

You take an extreme right position, I link to an extreme left website.
Now that we're 'balanced', I can tell you that you're extremely
disillusioned.

How about wheeling this thread over to a more appropriate newsgroup?
Or going private and doing whatever you guys are intent on doing to
each other...

It is hard to find intelligent people in the political news-groups.
They're just ****ing contests.
At least, in here, there are some brains present.

But, none of that takes away from the fact that I worry about my
American friends.

..end
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message

But, none of that takes away from the fact that I worry about my
American friends.

Appreciate the sentiment, but sorry to say you're wasting your time. There
is a historical cycle to which all civilizations are subject, and this one
is now on its downward swing.

.... and there simply ain't enough balls, or altruistic intellect, left to
change the fact.

c'est la vie ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/1/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 03:07:13 -0700, "Rod & Betty Jo"
wrote:

Since you apparently do not understand what Libby was convicted of I
wouldn't be surprised you wouldn't be convinced as well......The jury did
not convict him of leaking anything but rather misrepresenting when and how
he learned of Valerie Plame's CIA employment.

I know exactly what Libby was convicted of. So does the President
since his statement did not disagree with the perjury conviction only
the penalty. Libby lied and even the President knows it.

I realize that the Armitage situation is a different (not unrelated)
matter. You can believe that Armitage acted independently or out of
ignorance. You can also believe that the Vice President and his staff
(including Libby) knew nothing about it.
I choose not to believe either scenario.

Mike O.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 4, 1:30 am, "
wrote:
On Jul 3, 9:01 pm, Robatoy wrote:

Oh yessss. Our PM is called Bush-Lite around here. Same kind of arrogance... but with a blue beret.

Hmmm.... well, OK. So tell me... so with your call to action for your
neighbors, what are you doing about it there?

After I told you, I'd have to shoot you ....G

Posted to rec.woodworking

And happy trolling to you...

Robatoy wrote:
I am wishing my American friends a joyful, over-fed lazy day in your
back-yards, at your pools, making burnt offerings on you BBQ's.

My sister, my 3 nieces and one nephew, with their children are all
celebrating a day off, with pay.
I sure enjoyed Canada Day, just this last Sunday.

I also reflected on my freedom being eroded, bit by bit.
I also reflected on my friends' freedoms, south of the border, being
taken away from them by leaps and bounds.

When will you guys have a press again which isn't afraid to tell the
truth? One that isn't owned by GE or Time Warner? One that isn't
bamboozled into being political shills for the election-campaign
contributors?

Libby (Liebowitz) being 'excused' was another example of the
pre-Iranian-invasion arrogance, rivaling the 1936 mood in pre-WW2 Europe.

You see, Bush doesn't give a ****.
He knows that nobody has any balls left to stand up to him and his
power-grab. He's laughing at all of you: Dem's and GOP's alike.
Don't expect any changes on 2008... there likely won't BE any elections
anyway.

Have a nice day...especially when you're singing about the rockets' red
glare.

r---- who is shaking his head in disbelief.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 9, 9:19 am, Russ wrote:
And happy trolling to you...

Thank you for your well thought out contribution, Russ.
That must have been quite an effort.

Do you always come this late to the party?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Jul 9, 9:19 am, Russ wrote:
And happy trolling to you...

Thank you for your well thought out contribution, Russ.
That must have been quite an effort.

Do you always come this late to the party?

Not everyone checks the newsgroups every day.
A belated '**** off' to you.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:48:54 -0500, Say What?
wrote:

-snip-
True. Also, Libby's sentence was far harsher for his crime

-snip-

Actually, the mandatory sentencing guidelines, for which this
administration has been a stickler (up to this point), for Libby's
crime are 30-37 months. He got the minimum. But, I guess 1 day was
too large a price to pay, for someone of his stature, for the crime.

Renata

They must be mad or Crazy [email protected] Home Repair 1 May 4th 07 06:20 PM
Crazy Dave King Queer UK diy 6 August 16th 06 01:50 AM
Going crazy over asbestos uz Home Repair 13 July 23rd 06 09:23 PM
Ice Dispenser gone CRAZY! Rick Home Repair 3 January 15th 06 02:13 PM
another CRAZY question! rosie read n' post Home Repair 3 August 20th 05 03:11 PM