Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default Happy 4th, you crazy peeps! OT Soapbox edition

In article .com,
RicodJour wrote:

On Jul 6, 10:55 am, Robatoy wrote:
On Jul 6, 6:13 am, "Rod & Betty Jo" wrote:

Well your link fully explains your crackpot positions...

Right, Rod diagrees with Rob..ergo Rob is a crackpot. How typical.

You take an extreme right position, I link to an extreme left website.
Now that we're 'balanced', I can tell you that you're extremely
disillusioned.

How about wheeling this thread over to a more appropriate newsgroup?
Or going private and doing whatever you guys are intent on doing to
each other...

It is hard to find intelligent people in the political news-groups.
They're just ****ing contests.
At least, in here, there are some brains present.

But, none of that takes away from the fact that I worry about my
American friends.

..end