Posted to rec.woodworking
Rod & Betty Jo Rod & Betty Jo is offline

Default Happy 4th, you crazy peeps!

"Mike O." wrote in message
Everyone know's that Armitage was the source. If you believe that
Armitage acted of his own accord then I guess you've been convinced by
the President the Vice President, Libby and Fox News.

I guess the jury wasn't convinced and neither am I.

Mike O.

Since you apparently do not understand what Libby was convicted of I
wouldn't be surprised you wouldn't be convinced as well......The jury did
not convict him of leaking anything but rather misrepresenting when and how
he learned of Valerie Plame's CIA employment. If he had been convicted of
violating the 1982 Intelligence Identities Protection Act the charges and
penalties would have been entirely different and definitely severe. May I
repeat Novak and Armitage have already verified that Armitage innocently (he
did not know releasing her name was illegal) released her employment status
with the CIA......The prosecutor had no case against anyone for leaking her
identity but did convict Libby for perjury......Rod