Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Entertainment Center Revisited

In 1995 I built a rather unique entertainment center that would house stereo
equipment, CD's, a 35" console TV, provide display storage, speakers and
provide an opening to an existing opening. Whew!

So any way my customer called me a couple of weeks ago stating that the 35"
console TV was shot and they now have a 37" LCD setting in its place and
wanted to know if I could I fill in the voids.

The chest has 4 drawers and the pulls are all bunched together. The top
drawer pulls are on the bottom of the drawer front and the bottom drawer
pulls are on the top of the drawer front.

Pictures posted at a.b.p.w with the same title.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message
t...
In 1995 I built a rather unique entertainment center that would house
stereo
equipment, CD's, a 35" console TV, provide display storage, speakers and
provide an opening to an existing opening. Whew!

So any way my customer called me a couple of weeks ago stating that the
35"
console TV was shot and they now have a 37" LCD setting in its place and
wanted to know if I could I fill in the voids.

The chest has 4 drawers and the pulls are all bunched together. The top
drawer pulls are on the bottom of the drawer front and the bottom drawer
pulls are on the top of the drawer front.

Pictures posted at a.b.p.w with the same title.

I love how the speakers were done. I have done something similar.

Obviously your old customer was happy with the original project. He asked
you to modify it to fit a new TV. And it looks good. This could end up
becoming an ongoing job with the constant changes in modern day electronics!

And it is unusual. I couldn't help thinking that it looked like a
contemporary version of a fireplace mantel. Again, good lookin' piece.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Entertainment center Max Woodworking 11 April 4th 05 07:11 PM
computer entertainment center Archer Woodworking 2 August 23rd 04 11:37 PM
Wheels for entertainment center Tim L. Woodworking 6 August 3rd 03 04:26 AM