Max D.

Hax Planks

Max says...

Finished this during football season.
Red Oak, Watco Fruitwood
Posted at:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/thesam.../ph//my_photos

Max D.

A great example of something you can build but can't buy.
Jim

I tried the link you posted & got the following error:
Sorry, has not enabled any public albums in
their account.

Seems Edwin & Hax didn't have any problem. I'm reading this through my
Google account.

Jim

Same here, altho I seriously doubt Google has anything to do with it.
Did you move/delete the pic already?

Max

wrote in message
oups.com...
Same here, altho I seriously doubt Google has anything to do with it.
Did you move/delete the pic already?

No sir.
It's still there at:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/thesam.../ph//my_photos

Max D.

G.E.R.R.Y.

In article , Max
wrote:

No sir.
It's still there at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/thesam...dir=1494&.src=
ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.sbc.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

When I click on the small thumbnail to see a large photo of your
entertainment centre, my browser just hangs forever until I force quit
IE. I've tried about 5 times, kind of like the guy who reaches past the
"wet paint" sign to feel if it's really still wet.

Gerry
Max

"G.E.R.R.Y." wrote in message
In article , Max
wrote:

No sir.
It's still there at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/thesam...dir=1494&.src=
ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.sbc.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

When I click on the small thumbnail to see a large photo of your
entertainment centre, my browser just hangs forever until I force quit
IE. I've tried about 5 times, kind of like the guy who reaches past the
"wet paint" sign to feel if it's really still wet.

Gerry

Can't imagine what's going on. I have trouble posting to abpw. My pics just
don't show up.
If you'd care to give me your e-mail address I'll e-mail the pics.

Max D. (for my e-mail, just drop the "not" on the end.)

Renata

Very nice!

How 'bout some close ups? Like of the doors, maybe?

Renata

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 03:55:16 GMT, "Max"
wrote:

Finished this during football season.
Red Oak, Watco Fruitwood
Posted at:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/thesam.../ph//my_photos

Max D.

G.E.R.R.Y.

In article , Max
wrote:

If you'd care to give me your e-mail address I'll e-mail the pics.

For mine, just remove the DONTSPAM. Thanks, I'll look forward to them.

Gerry