Posted to rec.woodworking
ron ron is offline

Default How do I send pictures

I had a request for a lumber cutting jig I made. I do not seem to be able to
get the pictures to upload.

I am sure I am doing some wrong, however my computer skills rank right up
there with my rocket building skills.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"ron" wrote in message
I had a request for a lumber cutting jig I made. I do not seem to be able
to get the pictures to upload.

I am sure I am doing some wrong, however my computer skills rank right up
there with my rocket building skills.

Attach the picture in your e-mail program and send to the recipient.

Do not post them here.

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , "ron" wrote:
I had a request for a lumber cutting jig I made. I do not seem to be able to
get the pictures to upload.

I am sure I am doing some wrong, however my computer skills rank right up
there with my rocket building skills.

This is a text-only newsgroup; thus, it isn't possible to upload pictures
here.

Upload the pictures to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, then post here
telling folks what to look for.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking
tom tom is offline

On May 31, 6:21 pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , "ron" wrote:
I had a request for a lumber cutting jig I made. I do not seem to be able to
get the pictures to upload.

I am sure I am doing some wrong, however my computer skills rank right up
there with my rocket building skills.

This is a text-only newsgroup; thus, it isn't possible to upload pictures
here.

Upload the pictures to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, then post here
telling folks what to look for.

--
Regards,

Or create a website, and post them there. Tom

Posted to rec.woodworking

ron wrote:
| I had a request for a lumber cutting jig I made. I do not seem to
| be able to get the pictures to upload.
|
| I am sure I am doing some wrong, however my computer skills rank
| right up there with my rocket building skills.

ron...

It's not difficult. Since it appears that you're using Outlook
Express:

First subscribe to news:alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking if you
haven't already. It's the same procedure you used to subscribe to

Select that newsgroup for viewing.

Click on 'Message' and then select 'New Message'. Wait for the blank
message form to appear on your screen.

Add a subject line, then type in whatever message text you'd like.

Drag the photo file icon into the message window. The file name should
show up as an attachment (somewhere near where you entered the
subject).

Repeat for any additional photos.

Click on 'File' and select 'Send Message'

Wait for the article to appear on the
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking newsgroup.

HTH

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking
ron ron is offline

Thanks for the tips, I do appreciate your patience with those of us that
aren't all that computer-wise.

Send your underwear to Washington HeyBub Home Repair 2 May 19th 07 03:19 AM
Please Send Semen jerryl Home Repair 4 October 21st 06 02:05 PM
Would you please send this information to others for me? Senior Consultant UK diy 0 June 4th 06 04:00 PM
LabTool(DataMan) 48 problem,,Dear sirs,,I have a LT-48 eprom programmerwith fault in data line procesor PEEL 18cv8. I must to replace this partof programer, so would you be so kind to send me original .jedec file toprogram new one, or send me origina PI Electronics 0 January 12th 05 08:42 PM
LabTool(DataMan) 48 problem,,Dear sirs,,I have a LT-48 eprom programmerwith fault in data line procesor PEEL 18cv8. I must to replace this partof programer, so would you be so kind to send me original .jedec file toprogram new one, or send me origina JeffM Electronics 1 January 12th 05 05:03 PM