Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Please Send Semen

wrote in message
Please send semen to all the wives of our Troops serving in Iraq.
This will keep them from being depressed, and this will help our great
country. Do your part for America, The next time you jack off, save
your semen and send it to one of these wives. Jesus will thank you
too.

You are the lowest of low. A scumbag. You don't deserve to live here or
anywhere. I wonder if you would say the same thing if you weren't hiding
behind a false name and email address?